The weakest part of your game

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my big weakness is playing too tight on the bubble, sometimes I try to play more loosely, but too often I catch bad beats, it's interesting that playing closed I often get into ITM.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I would have to hire a coach to find the leaks in my game, mind you: Einstein once said that no problem can be solved from the point of view that is causing it. I can fault my game but a stranger can say it much better than me lol:)

Last edited:
C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I play too tight in most of my tournaments, I should try to play more aggressively.

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling still when I think I'm going to loose for some reason

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is getting to the final table short on chips. I can hardly reach the final table with more chips than my opponents.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I guess need to improve patience and discipline.
Also, i need to study continuously, one never knows enough poker :)

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The switch from playing tight to playing loose and risking something in the bubble. I tend to slowly bleed out.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
My weak side of the game is when I want to sleep and play poker and make mistakes from in attention.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?
The biggest problem I have with my game is that I tilt easily. I tried to get rid of this problem, but it's too hard, also because of my temperament. But not everything is so bad, I developed rules specifically for me, following which I noticed significant improvements. All weaknesses, problems both in the game and in life can be eliminated, bypassed, solved, overcome which I wish everyone.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Macro: As someone above mentioned - when I aggressively risk-take and disregard bankroll management strategy - especially when their have been instances of using the whole bankroll to buy into a singular tournament.

Micro - How I handle coolers and how it makes me adjust my play based on the emotional response to the situation

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am playing too loose . even though i am not an advocate of a too tight play i am calling too many hands than i would like to believe . also out of position too often .

and i dont have enough patience . especially in cash games . i want my stack to go up too quickly and therefore sometimes do unnecessary and stupid moves

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Is my inability to study the game, I would much rather just play

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many times not continuing to do what led me to win many chips and a good position, but little by little I am improving that aspect and many more:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is probably impatience. There are times in a tourney when sometimes I bet big with the wrong hands because I’m not getting good ones and I start to tilt.

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?
One of my biggest weaknesses is my bet sizing when i have the nuts.
I usually bet too much and everyone folds. Trying to figure that out

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing involves betting without a strong hand. Therefore, it is extremely important to see how the player makes a bet. If the opponent throws chips into the center of the table or "drills" a bet into the table, loudly announces the size of the bet - this tell will rather indicate the weakness of the opponent's hand. The logic of this tell is simple: the bluffer needs to get a pass to win the hand, so he has to make noise, speak loudly and “scare” his opponent in every possible way, deliberately demonstrating the supposed strength of the hand. On the contrary, when the opponent wants to get called, he will try to bet as standard as possible, simply, softly, so that the opponent does not suspect something was wrong.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakest part and probably the most annoying is when I make stupid bluffs at the most inopportune moment with a small stack:mad:

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My weakest part and probably the most annoying is when I make stupid bluffs at the most inopportune moment with a small stack:mad:
OMG this is EXACTLY what I do continually it seems. Just plain dumb ass stupid....it seems we both need to start thinking clearer about what we are doing and why. Thyan we'll probably end up folding much more and save a bunch of money lol

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG this is EXACTLY what I do continually it seems. Just plain dumb ass stupid....it seems we both need to start thinking clearer about what we are doing and why. Thyan we'll probably end up folding much more and save a bunch of money lol

I think you're more than right mate:confused:

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the weakest part of my game is, I get less aggressive when near the bubble. I fold good hands, so I can at least finish in the money.

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I waste a lot of chips calling 3-bets with small pocket pairs or suited aces. I have a hard time letting them go.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think mine is limping a bit to much, even though i should fold i think oh this limp won't hurt, but do that 10 times and you lose a big amount of chips and it can cost me in the end, i try fold a bit more and don't wanna see the flop

Top 10 Games