The weakest part of your game

K

karylpretty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?

Handling bad players. I'm trying to make a good move but they seem to not understand it.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I tend sometimes to slow play a premium hand knowing that i shoud not
when I loose that hand and it happens many times, I hate myself knowing my error

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always try to get used to the table, I always press but sometimes I get sick....lol

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
My biggest flaw in the game is that I’m deluded that I know how to play and that I just need a little more luck.

newjugador

newjugador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I catch a bad streak at the point of bad bets.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
To succeed in poker, you need to be patient. This is important in cash games and tournaments. Sudden success is rare, almost every great poker player has taken the time to learn strategies, combinations, theories and ways to improve the game. Bad poker players lack this skill. They want to become a poker legend overnight, which is impossible. If you find it difficult to accept defeat, it is a sign that you are not a very good player. Even the best poker players know that they can't win at poker all the time. Sometimes only luck determines the outcome of the game. The weak part of the game of each player depends on the mood for the game, mood and desire in this situation. Playing poker requires patience and discipline. Thanks to these skills, good players do not rush into the embrasure and wait for the right moment to pull the trigger. Poker is not a game for those players who are bored or impulsive.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?
That is exactly also my weakness. And it is so hard to get over it, because sometimes, people ARE bluffing and to catch a bluff can result in a nice stack. So I feel actually encouraged. But I would guess, only in 20% of the cases do I catch a bluff.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
One of my biggest mistake is not coming from other players style, but from my mistake in a particular case. And that is i lost my temper when i often fold with a modest hand, but the cards that come on the table gave me straight, flush, full house, etc. That's made me crazy.

Last edited:
rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The weakest part of my game is:
1- Calling light on the river, making some hero call and don't giving villain much credit
2- Not respecting the BR management especially for mtts where normally I should play tournaments that are 1/100 of my BR, sometimes I take one shots or play with 30-40% of my BR.
3- Calling 3-bet pre-flop with the bottom of my range, especially with medium pairs (66,77,88) and finding myself with difficult decision post-flop

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Late in a tourney, when I’m table chip leader, I cannot stop to fold hand as if I fear to play more hand and loses my stack.
Finally, it is what happens because blind suck me out.

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing for almost ten years and I've never read about poker strategy in all this time. I thought I didn't need it, that I could only play on intuition. Very often I guess the flop or my opponent's cards before showdown. But I think it's time to play more consciously. In fact, I came here for new knowledge.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is boredom, but it has also helped me multitask and get many things done at once. I can't sit still very long lol

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I lack discipline. Usually I am very patient and my patience brings me good results, but nevertheless I often lack discipline.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not saying that I am perfect in the game of poker, if I have my weaknesses. But telling him you're here, on this site other players could take advantage of it, unless I went privately to a coach and he helps me overcome these weaknesses, you could say, but to all the comfort with which he faced me at the poker is not and would not be a good idea.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get bored / impatient and just want to play some hands and get involved. I see all these other players playing big pots and I think I'll try that, without the cards!

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Over thinking the hands, and getting bored.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing, I like to bluffing, but it cost me a lot.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think my weakness is the lack of experience. But I'm working on it, and my involvement in the CardsChat community helps me a lot.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
patients and remaining engaged during strings of being card dead.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm afraid of re-raises and I don't have at least a pair.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of my biggest shortcomings in the game is calling for one pair.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakest part is playing and dedicating more time to it than I should to the point of playing sleepy many times. That's what leads me to make mistakes.

Top 10 Games