The weakest part of your game

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suck at badugi and 2-7 since I never studied them nor play them a lot. I know the basics but I'm not good against decent players that know the game well.

I can't spot the fish very well in those games besides the ones that raise or play every hand. Maybe the ones that go for a painted badugi or folks aiming for a 10 low in 2-7? Don't really know.

Before I check out, I might try to work on those if folks are still playing them in a few years, lol.

Too bad folks don't play A-5 anymore. I really enjoyed that one.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think my biggest weakness is not opening up my range more late in tournaments. There are spots where I know I should probably be three betting and I just get gun-shy for whatever reason.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I would like to improve to my mixed games skills, especially Seven Card Stud. In Holdem I want to learn to play small pairs and connectors smarter.

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I would say lack of patience. Not folding dead hands. Some days are better than others. Really enjoy the challenge of poker and trying to get to the final table.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i lack aggression
i play few hands and bluff a little

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lack of patience- thats why im losing to this day

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weakest part of my game.... bro your gonna have to play me and find out if you can. This is a fun place to post and try get better forsure so I'm just playing with you. The one thing I will admit is I can play loose against weak players and call off alot of money fast

A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The weakest part of my game is LUCK... just got knocked out of a stud tourny... opponent raises every turn and I make sure we cap each round.. now lets look at the starting hands... Me - 999 ... him 2JK... yup lose to KKK on last street, i never improved but GD why should I have to improve.. just dont give ppl the perfect cards that is it... of course not.... This is getting SOOOO annyoning

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Sometimes I'm impatient. This is probably my biggest drawback. Lack of patience does not allow me to achieve the results I seek. But I am working on my weaknesses and there is some progress on this.
Good luck.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My biggest weakness is that I can't stand aside and not play knowing that I'm not in a good mood to play.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the bankroll, if I have a bankroll twice as much than the rest of the player, then I never fold AK preflop.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is that I stopped studying with the same intensity as before, stopped paying due attention to the analysis of poker hands.

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
self-control ... I'm a deletant ... need to know more that it's better to play better. for any situation there is a solution that I don't know about ... knowledge is the best weapon in everything everytime everysituation

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Weakest part eh? Well this must be playing like there is no tomorrow (although i wouldnt count this as something to get rid of) :cool:

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my weakest part of my game is that i think everyone has a strong hand and i fold decent ones.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
my biggest weakness is not taking advantage of good cards in the bubble for fear of not cashing

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think I'm weak in heads-up moments, I just don't have the patience to wait for some decent cards to play:)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
My main problem is patience, I often do not have it for the whole tournament

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?

Great post, totally agree with your point and have the same weakness. But have some advice for you on how to solve it. Start watching more of the players at your table and their actions. When they bluff, when they raise, and when they fold good hands (this will help you get more out of them). ;)

Personally, I have a problem with the fear that the opponent on the river or turn will outbid me. That's why I always try to take the pot faster, and because of that I often bet unjustifiably high. :(

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience and not folding when I know I am beat.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weakiest part of my game is not to think enough about opponents hand, the patience but also stability of my decisions destroy my game, if I controll this two aspects I will play one level better

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest problem is that I get tired in long tournaments and start making stupid mistakes.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The difficulty in spending hours playing, I'm very accurate! it leads me to make mistakes

Top 10 Games