The weakest part of your game

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine is not betting properly like 3 betting.Also I get nervous when someone reraises

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A player can't improve without addressing their weaknesses. My biggest weakness is that I get too sticky and think everyone is bluffing. What's your's?
My main weakness is letting my attention wander which results in me playing trash hands from out of position and spewing chips.:mad: Poker is a tough enough game when I pay attention, I don't need to handicap myself needlessly.:)

Jim

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest problem in poker is calling top pair.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play the wrong hands. I fold 47s and would have made a full house, I fold T2o and would have made a straight, I play AK and hit nothing :(:rolleyes:

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakest part is adjusting the bet size on different type of players:(

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am terrible at playing heads up.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really like this topic and it's something I keep bringing up with my friends that's becoming annoying lol... Many 'old' poker players just don't want to put the work into improving their game anymore because they've played for a while and they think they've mastered it; IMO it's so important to figure out what your weaknesses are- for whatever reason- maybe because of how the game changes over the years or because of something you're lacking... Study and find out what you can do to improve your chances to win $$$

GLGL all at the tables :)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a good topic. I would say post flop is my weakest part. At times I lose track of where I'm really at in the hand.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
my big weakness is playing too tight in the bubble, sometimes I try to play looser, but too often I catch bad shots, it's interesting that playing tight I often get into ITM.

F

Firklover123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness...

Tournament takes to Long time. Everybody on the table is draging out all time just to check anyway. And i get spooked by those ho allways go all in, on every hand before the flop. So i play spin and go and have won 6 rounds arter eachother yesterday 😁 so today i tried 1$ spin and go and won 3 $. Sometimes i think they bluff but then my luck is gone and i loose 🙈 i have only playd for one week and have won tickets to other Tournaments were 9 players won ticket. So out of 76 i won one of those. I allso call to much om bad hands eventhoe i know the other have to have some higher cards, then fold 🙈 so for now im in love with spin and go holdem cus IT goes fast! Not a patience girl so 1-2 hours Tournaments i just get boored Sometimes 🙈🙈

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view, the weakest part of my game is negotiating nerves when I lose an important hand. usually those nerves only hurt and my game goes downhill. often after losing an important poker hand I try to recover the lost money quickly. this happens both in the cash game and in the tournament.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got so sick from players take to much time to act .even if they fold ,I don't know what are they thinking about

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can't bluff properly. Lately I've reduced the number of bluffs, but sometimes bad bluffs slip through.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My biggest weakness in the game is that I get bored quickly and lose the patience to wait for good hands in tournaments that's why I play mostly cash... :D hehehe

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past couple of months, I have difficulty getting out of the table when I'm running hot. I can easily go from 350bb to 130bb after a case of terrible 'positive' tilt.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is getting too drunk in a long game and just start bleeding chips......LOL

ebazynski

ebazynski

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Having more weaknesses than I think I have?

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is my anger I play really well until somebody bad beats me and then I just go all in mad

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My game is too tied to my emotional state..

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the weakest part of my game is not being patient enough to wait for other players to make mistakes

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I lose my famous patience and start flapping. Fortunately, I can usually control myself, so I don't lose the whole match and can just start chasing points again.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting in control of my emotions after a bad beat is the greatest barrier I need to overcome. I get so caught up into the game when I know I have the best hand and shove, only to get called by a much weaker hand that sucks-out. If I could level out the ups and downs, then my play would be more consistent.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

My weakness is having bad luck, I play premium hands and they almost always beat me with Ax. I think that's my failed point. Many bad bits.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the weakest part of my game is not having patience when I get bad bets. :D

Top 10 Games