Slow playing aces

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it always depends on the situation. Slow playing when HU or 3 handed can be a good line but any more than that and the odds of coming out on top at the end of the hand drop drastically.

P

petalms2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never slow play AA, unless I'm up against an really aggressive player.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can limp aces from an early position if the table is aggressive in order to call a raise or make a re-raise. But only in 20% of cases.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If the board is wetish you can't keep slow playing them and give the chance to your opponent see free cards and improve their combination. AA is the best starting hand at poker , that doesn't mean that has 100% winning equity post flop. Many players have trouble to understand this.

I also never open limp with AA , that's also a leak , by open limping or flatting you invite more opponents to see a ''cheap'' flop. You want to play your AA heads up.

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every time so fair i slow played aces they have gotten craked almost like 4 times but ill keep on slow playing them cause there luck will run out lol

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my experience its so hard with AA limp or small raise because i raise minimum 3,5 bb or large raise i make

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never slow play with AA. Always open raise