Showing cards

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on the situation. If it was a tight show down and just barely squeezed by - then yeah I'll show to let them know they played well but missed their card. Sometimes it helps to discourage folks too from calling the next time around when you might be bluffing.;)

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like and never show my cards, good players can have a read of your game in the small details.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I too...never never show anything
Were online so the less your oponents know about you
the better
Rgds

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I got str8 flush or royal flush then I will show it! :D:D:D:D:D

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have auto-muck on always but occasionally I'll remove the setting if I really want to show my cards, such as if I get a crazy hand like a Royal Flush and it's folded to me. Otherwise, other players don't need to know my cards because then they can start reading me as a player more.

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have shown good and bad hands, it does not influence much in my game this type of play, I like to do playing Heads-Up!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not show my cards. After showing the cards you will give information about your style of play, which later will play against you. I think that it is possible to show cards if there is a purpose, for example, to mislead an opponent, to make the image of a tight or loose player.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards after a bluff or a good raise. it reveals my play style (in my opinion).....but if I were to play with beginners id sure want to show my cards and have a good laugh lol joke but yeah. I don't showm my cards

S

sirrupetot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never show u're cards.. let them guess..

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I very rarely show my cards if they want to see my cards they have to pay too.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No

I don't show my cards. I like to keep them guessing.

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a rule I never show . That is giving away free information . Even if you think you are trying to plant false information you are still giving away info . Always make them pay to see .

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show a bluff or a winning hand if you fold to a bet.
Why would I give away free information I'd rather have you pay to find out
for yourself. If I get caught bluffing I just stop doing it unless the situation demands it.
There is 1 exception.....I will show a Royal Flush....but that's it, nothing else

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show cards because I am afraid I will giveaway information.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually just muck my cards because I'd rather keep them guessing and I don't like to give away too much information at the poker table.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I will never show my cards. I used to but wont ever do it again. If you want to see them you have to pay.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not show my cards either when I bluff, nor then, the codes I have a winning hand. Although this is also not correct.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to show my cards but it is a factor that can help you if you are against an aggressive player and you win using a bluff is a way to break it

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards. The less information my opponents know about me the better.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely show my cards. online I will show once in awhile to maybe needle an aggressive player, but live I'll never show your giving away to much information

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often do show my hand, but not when I bluff then everyone would be after me if I do. Its best to not show but I often show them that I actually have a hand an is not bluff. I am trying to just not show any hands I play it just gives out to much information of how you play and its not very good

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to pass on any information to my opponent, so I never show the cards.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At any point in the game I do not want to show hands because it could give away information.