mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I never show my cards, I always say: if you want to see pay, I think that teaching the cards is exposing your game, if you do bluff to teach? What is earned with this? for me it's like saying: I cheated on you and you fell into my trap, "I'm better" because I took away chips, for me that's more like a child behavior, because many not only show the letters to say they cheated on you, but laugh , of course there are also others who show their cards as saying: it's a pity you did not bet, these were my cards and I won

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't show any of my hands anymore.I learn that showing the cards will only give information to players.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show cards, it's giving away free information. In online you don't have tells like in live but allowing people to see your cards can put you at disadvantage whether you think so or not.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It takes a creative artist to show a bluff and monetize it to their advantage.

It can be tricky......and bluffing can be addictive !

Good luck !

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing Cards

Almost never show cards, easier that way no need to remember who and what did you show and in what situation

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing rare, and just to show that I play cautiously. For the reputation of the tight players. Then the chances of getting better of my bluffs. Of course the result is not guaranteed.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done it for strategy and for fun. Doing it for strategy you shouldn't do it more then twice. After two is to many:0)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already used it and for that purpose too but ends up being subjective whether or not the opponent fell in, so normally, nothing of free information

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I show my cards only in cardschat tournaments,because have noticed that all players like gentle action.

B

Bearclaws8989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show my cards if I’m trying to change up my table appearance but I notice that you look like a jackass if you get caught and it it’s hard to regain the respect of your opponents again so I suggest if you do show your bluff to make sure you have it every now and then and don’t get too ****y or you’ll pay for it.

neverbluff

neverbluff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show cards if I don't have to. You don't want people to see how you are betting on earlier streets because we all aren't as balanced as we think we are.

G

Gvazimod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, the creation of some kind of image at the table with the help of showing your cards is already outdated in my opinion. Or simply it is very rarely used.

O

osvaldocastro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ShowDown: Show or Hide

I would like to know the opinion of the forum colleagues about revealing the cards in ShowDown or even when you win a hand. Are you for or against?I never show my cards because I understand that I end up giving tips on the way I play, when I bet and especially when I bluff, but there are a lot of people who think differently. I would like to know the opinions and justifications of all. Thank you!

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a bit of an all in kind of player, so you usually see my cards. Other than that I always automuck, but sometimes chat my cards after the hand for fun if others are. Might not be my actual cards tho lol

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have on the pokerstars disabled the feature that shows all cards at showdown, sometimes you forget about it and I want to show the opponent cards, as I outplayed )), click the mouse on the map and they don't move.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have selected in options - always hide your hand. I do not want to give hints to opponents. In the live game, I happen to show my hands when I play for fun at low stakes.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards I will not give advantages to my opponents so they have an easy reading of my game

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never online but possibly live if i think it can give me visual tells on a player or put them on tilt.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never ever . Well.....if it's a freeroll and I really dont care I may toss a few hands around. But like in CC freerolls or a tourney I give a crap about...never ever. 2 cards can give away you're entire style even when you're "trying" to tilt someone

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think you don’t need to give your opponent extra information.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think online is more funplaying poker, so my cards should be opened.
other story with live-poker, much more difficult game, so my cards should be hided

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to show my cards because I give too much information about my style of play, but when I play CC frerrolls or in the league. Sometimes I accept to show my cards to help other players improve their games and learn to use some of my strategies in their games.