Limping with AA or KK? What is your opinion?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For them, this ends badly in many cases. Entering the game without raising for a good hand is fraught with the entry of limpers and fish. I prefer to keep myself safe from trash cards.

nasty bent gorilla

nasty bent gorilla

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What is your opinion of players who limp AA or KK? My opinion is that I do not agree with that method. But many players use it, I saw it a lot with Brazilian players.
Limping in early position against weak players, with one or two hyper aggressive pre flop raisers acting after you can build the pot. Not advised against better players as is too predictable. Whatever takes down the money! There is no 'correct' way to play hands. Poker is largely about adaptation to opponents

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your opinion of players who limp AA or KK? My opinion is that I do not agree with that method. But many players use it, I saw it a lot with Brazilian players.
I think limping AA and KK in early positions is the right thing to do, you should make the rest of the players at the table pay more and not scare them with a raise. And only then make a decision.
But if you're in late position, HJ, CO, BTN, then raise, and in some cases 3bet/all-in.