***July Micro Grinder Thread 2NL-25NL***

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What stakes are you playing? Your stats look solid, but both the vpip and pfr are slightly higher than what I imagine is optimal (particularly your FR stats). Can we see your non-showdown winnings or does Poker Co-Pilot suck too much to give you that? :D

Currently I believe so, yes. Macs and the poker world are just a little behind, but the guy who created copilot is continually upgrading everything and is taking suggestions, so ill add :D

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.aaannnd FR

thoughts? criticisms? praises?

FWIW

Tighten up in EP and ONLY fold or raise, no limping at all
Widen your range a bit in LP and raise those hands more often
tighten up on the SB and only limp along with good implied odds hands with 6+ in the pot, even if there are 5 limpers ahead of you, still toss those Q7, K8, etc. hands even if they are suited

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Jilly, that really helps.

Clearly my SB and BB stats are killing me. I also have a bit of a problem defending my blinds too much. As long as I am going in the right direction tho...

Also, ppl are saying that my FR stats aren't quite optimal, which is fine I need to hear this, but my question is what exactly is "optimal" for FR.... and 6max for that matter?

I read this: https://www.cardschat.com/f49/nits-apology-why-tight-right-me-154124/

a while back and I believe FP considers himself a 6max "nit" at 19/16. So for 6max would optimal be 22/20? 23/21?

and for FR I was under the impression that an 18/14 were solid stats, but im guessing more along the lines of 15/13 or 16/14 now?

Last edited:
Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and for FR I was under the impression that an 18/14 were solid stats, but im guessing more along the lines of 15/13 or 16/14 now?

I don't mind 18/14 at FR IF you have this coming from LP more and EP & SB less. Try cranking it down to 15/13 and then just expand the hands to play on the BTN & CO ONLY.

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay.... yea that makes sense. I tend to get the desired BIG 2 (vpip and pfr) close to "correct" but if i go about it the wrong way then it doesn't work as well as it should

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best program for managing OMAHA stats? Does HEM work?

Caseace48

Caseace48

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe I've officially settled into 50NL and have been comfortably 18 tabling at 4.73 BB/100 over 8.8k hands.:D May be graduating from this thread soon!~

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sad to see ya go.... damn man, 18 tables is a ton. but goood results, move on to bigger and bettar things yo (like 100hundo nl)

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe I've officially settled into 50NL and have been comfortably 18 tabling at 4.73 BB/100 over 8.8k hands.:D May be graduating from this thread soon!~

great start but dont get so confident too soon 50nl can provide a kick in the face after a while. Thats how I started off and then 12BI downswing which made me a break even player over 120k hands at 50nl so GL man

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gonna double post this b/c it rocks sooooo much!!

Lost 6BI's playing 5nl HE the past few days.... just made it all back in one session of omaha thanks to a complete drooler who called with literally ANY piece of the board, and this sick sick hand that for once i was the main benefactor from!

Attachments

• sick!!!!.jpg
    sick!!!!.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 22
Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone is playing omaha yo! I dont know how to play it though, I suck!

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

you should be able to beat 50nl quite comfortably 18 tabling if you just play standard poker. I assume your playing full ring? Just remember most of the regs suck and won't be 'making moves'

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
switch do you think that 100nl is alot tougher at stars than any of the other sites you have played at ?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive only played at 2 sites, so yes without doubt. It's probably the hardest of all sites purely because regs adjust and aren't complete fish. Still easy to beat though if you aren't a fish like me

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i cashed out everything for a challenge with a friend. started with 8k fpps and converted them.

we're having a race to $500 im playing cash he's playing sng's 6tabling each of us.

should be fun. at 180 as of now.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i cashed out everything for a challenge with a friend. started with 8k fpps and converted them.

we're having a race to $500 im playing cash he's playing sng's 6tabling each of us.

should be fun. at 180 as of now.

That sounds like fun. Let us know how it goes.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-7 BI day yesterday :( but im not bothered, time to grind it back today.

btw I have played 20k hands in 3 days :D

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-7 BI day yesterday :( but im not bothered, time to grind it back today.

btw I have played 20k hands in 3 days :D

You sir are a sick mofo! how many hands are you putting in a month?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
going for 100k in July because I started on the 16th, However next month I am aiming for between 160k - 200k.

Ozzington

Ozzington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gosh I went on a major downstreak yesterday. Lost 10 bucks out of my 25 dollar bankroll :S Not oo bad however as I was up 7 bucks the day before

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gosh I went on a major downstreak yesterday. Lost 10 bucks out of my 25 dollar bankroll :S Not oo bad however as I was up 7 bucks the day before

what are you playing?

Jurn your a very sick person. how many tables are you playing? thought you were gonna drop to 6 tables?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I dropped to 6 tables for 6 weeks whilst bonus whoring. Im 18 tabling 25nl atm but running like a turd hopefully things will pick up.

My aim is to win at 2ptbb/100 whilst 18 tabling @ 25nl which would be nice!

Ozzington

Ozzington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are you playing?

Jurn your a very sick person. how many tables are you playing? thought you were gonna drop to 6 tables?

Playing 2NL hehe.

I've got nearly 17 bucks in my roll right now and I sattied into The Record Breaker for 65c. Should I withdraw from that tourney and collect the 5 bucks, or should I play it and go for the money to boost the roll even higher. 7500 out of 50k get paid and bottom money bracket is 15 bucks..

W

WurlyQ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing 2NL hehe.

I've got nearly 17 bucks in my roll right now and I sattied into The Record Breaker for 65c. Should I withdraw from that tourney and collect the 5 bucks, or should I play it and go for the money to boost the roll even higher. 7500 out of 50k get paid and bottom money bracket is 15 bucks..

If you have no plans to deposit, easy withdraw though you're going to have to play some SnG's to use the money for cash games.

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I dropped to 6 tables for 6 weeks whilst bonus whoring. Im 18 tabling 25nl atm but running like a turd hopefully things will pick up.

My aim is to win at 2ptbb/100 whilst 18 tabling @ 25nl which would be nice!

jebus jurn that insane mofo!

best o luck to ya though, you can do it i'm sure