***July Micro Grinder Thread 2NL-25NL***

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im playing 30nl atm lol sounds weird IMO!

Hollywood poker bonus whoring atm

lol Hollywood poker was the first site i played on, I lost about 300$ there and eventually found FT and started making money. Is that Vince guy still promoting it cuz he tilted me

W

WurlyQ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm too much of a station. My limit instincts are making me call even when I know I'm beat. Need to learn to lay down TPGK when I know I'm beat!

I was always under the impression that micro stakes is full of fish that call too much. I'm seeing quite the opposite so far. A ton of people play fit or fold so I just run over them. Is this sample size?

aesopdurasic

aesopdurasic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC. I really havent been around as much playing online. I mainly started to play live now days but since school is going to start in about a month or so i might as well start to play again online. So wanted to say hi to every and that i will be posting again.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish they had 15nl :( I'm not quite rolled for 25nl but am getting really sick of 10nl again. Down like $90 over 6k hands I think

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still micro grindin' it up even though I missed 2 days of playin' due to intoxication :beer: :drunken_s

I'm 9/10 away ( 1/10 completed LOL) from 1 of my July goals already...

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
83.33% on a good sample. Thought if he calls then at worst I can stack him if I hit a 4.

no more like AT BEST...at worst...he could hit his A or K and you miss your 4 and he takes yo money :D

F

Falian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no more like AT BEST...at worst...he could hit his A or K and you miss your 4 and he takes yo money :D

I phrased that wrong. what I meant was "At worst, he calls, and I stack him if I hit my four"

Meaning, I didn't expect him to call.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i figured lol...just pointing it out falian. no offense intended

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started playing cash games today, struggling. I seem to have cannotfolditis. Think I shall have a proper go tomorrow and do some studying each day. I usally play sngs but have not played in a while so might be a bit rusty also sngs is working toward a 1st place and is usally a set time. Anyway lost 3 buyins and struggling to get value out off my good hands. Considering how tight I play at sngs I guess maybe I am not ready to play again but will see tomorrow.

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread sux, where are all the micro grinders?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread sux, where are all the micro grinders?

im still a micro grinder.

always liked these threads because people would post graphs n chit....not this month i guess lol

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright then AI, I actually was planning on posting some pics to see if i could get some help on my HUD stats for both 6max and FR. Well, here they are:

6max:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.aaannnd FR

thoughts? criticisms? praises?

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well first off thanks lemly for the stats. helps me out personally and im just a curious mofo as to how others stats/graphs look.

as for your VPIP/PFR...i believe your 6max i read somewhere on here that you should be around 18/16 (believe it was BelgoSuisse who stated this)....so going off that i would say your very close to what he said...maybe a little loose.

as for the FR i cant really say cuz i play more 6max but right now i am currently with $0 in my account =[

got any graphs with this?

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What stakes are you playing? Your stats look solid, but both the vpip and pfr are slightly higher than what I imagine is optimal (particularly your FR stats). Can we see your non-showdown winnings or does Poker Co-Pilot suck too much to give you that? :D

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also why are you losing on the button at 6-max???

Caseace48

Caseace48

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just when I thought I was making headway with my 3rd shot at 50NL, I was up 3 Buy ins, and run into set under set while 260 BB deep at that table...yuck:(

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lemly, don't worry too much about stats man, as long as you are winning, fwiw here's mine since i switched to 6max, only got a small sample in at 5nl cuz only recently moved up.

Even though the VPIP/PFR stats aren't whats considered optimal notice how my stats are different for each limit, not hugely but there is a difference, you'll find whats the optimal strat to use at whatever limit your at and just stick with it, par example, 2nl imo the best way to play is loosish/passive, seeing cheap flops and stacking people when they overplay their tptk, raising on the btn and cbetting every flop, whereas 5nl, and i know its only a small sample, but you can see that i've had to work on closing the gap between my vpip/pfr stats and picking my spots better with the cbets.

Why did you change back over to FR anyways man, 6max is for hero's!!! Now that i moved over theres no way i'm going back to FR ever lol

Attachments

• 2nl&5nlstats.jpg
    2nl&5nlstats.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My positional stats as well, i think they look good, any thoughts??

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're completing the SB an awful lot, and you're not raising it when you do complete - I assume you're trying to steal postflop rather than preflop. You're in the worst possible position to do this, though.