Chips
See VODs, more practic, read literature. And main it big wish for play

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be pretty useful to keep a record of the hands you play and analyse them after your playing session. This way you recognize your mistakes more clearly.

Now I think of it I should start doing this as well xD

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to learn poker faster?
Exactly in the same way, as how you learn anything faster. You have to spend more time for it. So simple is that. But i won't say anything new, you shouldn't only play poker if you are really willing to learn playing better. Better if you split your poker time to 2 different parts. Is like 80% of time playing 20% of time learning. (or 70 to 30, depends what fits you better) And at those part of time named "learning" you may read this forum, books, analyzing your own hands (where you are not sure if it was played right, as a help you are welcome to post them here and read opinions of the others CC members), watching poker videos or reading poker strategy articles. Also you may train your understanding of equity and ICM with special software. Anything that gives you additional theory input. Important thing, that you are really doing it regularly. Not only playing.
But playing is important as well. More hands you played, more poker situations you faced, more experience you gained. That helps too. So you probably could play more than just one table, to gain that hands amount more quickly, but don't play too much, so that you still can fully concentrate on decisions.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to learn poker faster?
Exactly in the same way, as how you learn anything faster. You have to spend more time for it. So simple is that. But i won't say anything new, you shouldn't only play poker if you are really willing to learn playing better. Better if you split your poker time to 2 different parts. Is like 80% of time playing 20% of time learning. (or 70 to 30, depends what fits you better) And at those part of time named "learning" you may read this forum, books, analyzing your own hands (where you are not sure if it was played right, as a help you are welcome to post them here and read opinions of the others CC members), watching poker videos or reading poker strategy articles. Also you may train your understanding of equity and ICM with special software. Anything that gives you additional theory input. Important thing, that you are really doing it regularly. Not only playing.
But playing is important as well. More hands you played, more poker situations you faced, more experience you gained. That helps too. So you probably could play more than just one table, to gain that hands amount more quickly, but don't play too much, so that you still can fully concentrate on decisions.
Thank you for reply.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Just like RATT says, "what you give is what you get".

You can always watch more training videos, you can read more poker books, you can review more hands, you can post more hands in forums, and you get more/better coaches.
Do those coaches teach playing 2-3os [emoji14]

[emoji106]

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the fastest way to understand and figure out what to watch poker broadcasts.

Y

Yura Nabok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's all individual to whom it is better on the books and video learning, and who is better to learn by playing.

R

reggie_g

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play more gain much needed experience and learn from it :)

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only possible way would be to play more hands... well, you cant really make it quicker anyhow besides that.
I only became slightly better (still suck lol) by playing more and more and more hands...

you dont want to rush things up, do you? ;)

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me both videos and playing a lot can be the best way and be patient, even a little piece of luck. Another topic is practice with good players if you can, because it affect in your kind of game.When I started ti play poker I usually lost quickly but the patient and the selection of goods hands are the key.

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays going into online schools, watching videos and practicing is surely the best way to learn it morr quickly. Books are very interesting but they fall in obsolence in a hurry, so reading a lot of books without even looking at the title and think that you'll be the new Daniel Negreanu is a clear mistake. You have to understant what your game needs to get better, and you have to search for what it takes to win in the game and what it takes not to lose at the same time, with focus and patience. I mean, reading a lot of things that comes from books but complaining after calling an all in with AXo during low blind play and losing it is surely a mistake and you should review the basics again.