CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

R

romeooruben

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello..thanks for being so kind to share with us free rolls tournament...Good luck

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe I may have spotted a few typos/mistakes in the course PDF. Is this the best thread to present them, or is there a better place (an official errata thread, etc.)?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe I may have spotted a few typos/mistakes in the course PDF. Is this the best thread to present them, or is there a better place (an official errata thread, etc.)?

Please send them to Tammy.

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good start for newb in the poker

Wow!! I will definitely read it. I'll start right now.
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

dunc1189

dunc1189

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this. Just finished the course and found it extremely useful for my game - especially the interactive help from Katie and Collin with hand examples in the daily threads.

Could I please request the badge now that I have completed?

Thanks!

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for this. Just finished the course and found it extremely useful for my game - especially the interactive help from Katie and Collin with hand examples in the daily threads.

Could I please request the badge now that I have completed?

Thanks!
Very glad to hear this, Dunc and many congrats on completing the course! :)

T

Tux97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again for the course and wonderful videos. On a second reading of this outstanding book, I compiled a list of errata that I found. Maybe they were corrected already but here they are anyway:

day 3
p. 14 add KQo to expanded range
p. 16 villain checking flop is a neutral action not passive action

day 4
p. 19 hero & villain's hands in picture must be swapped
p. 20 screenshot below not above in first line

day 9
p. 47 "it" missing on second line "The problem with examining those odds is that doesn’t"
p. 48 Should be "Everyone" on first line "Every checks to the hijack who bets $30."
p. 48 On first line of analysis of hand 9-2 : Odds should be 240:30 or 8:1 "Our odds are $210 : $30, or 7:1." Also, pot odds are actually good enough in this case, but if we change hand 9-2 a bit by reducing the number of callers and the bet size for example then the pot odds will not be good enough and implied odds become more relevant.
p. 48 In hand 9-3, the pot on the flop should be 15,600 not 18,600.

day 19
p. 99 3rd takeaway last word should be "multi-way pots"

day 22
p. 109 hand 22-1 pot size on flop should be less than 150,000 but that does not affect analysis of hand

day 26
p. 130 first line be of analysis of hand 26-1, pot odds are about 3.33:1 (8+16+2+34):18

day 28
p. 137 The "Mid Stack Section" should be the "Big Stack Section"

T

Tylerstevenson1919

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Enook

Sounds very interesting I will play :cool::);)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thanks again for the course and wonderful videos. On a second reading of this outstanding book, I compiled a list of errata that I found. Maybe they were corrected already but here they are anyway:

day 3

day 4

day 9
p. 47 "it" missing on second line "The problem with examining those odds is that doesn’t"
p. 48 Should be "Everyone" on first line "Every checks to the hijack who bets $30."
p. 48 On first line of analysis of hand 9-2 : Odds should be 240:30 or 8:1 "Our odds are $210 : $30, or 7:1." Also, pot odds are actually good enough in this case, but if we change hand 9-2 a bit by reducing the number of callers and the bet size for example then the pot odds will not be good enough and implied odds become more relevant.

day 19

day 22
p. 109 hand 22-1 pot size on flop should be less than 150,000 but that does not affect analysis of hand

day 26
p. 130 first line be of analysis of hand 26-1, pot odds are about 3.33:1 (8+16+2+34):18

day 28
Thank you so much! I will pass this along.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did enjoy reviewing the 'Becoming Winning Poker Player in 30 days course. I have been playing for few years at micro\low stakes MTTs and SNGs. I have brush up three or four topics from the course. However, this course giving new poker players a concise structure for a number of topics. A new player is what to review from free content, paid training site, poker book, or group discissions. They can expand on topic introduced in this poker course

A

Aramz1987

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks!

What a great idea!!! I'm a begginer and for that I'm very grateful.

Thanks CardsChat, Colin and Katie!

H

hanio75

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I'll try but my english is very bad!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

day 3

day 4

day 9

day 19

day 22

day 26

day 28

Thanks Tux! You have a great eye for this, I really appreciate you finding these and letting us know. I've already passed several on to Debi that you mentioned in the individual Day threads and it sounds like Tammy is on top of the rest :)

I did enjoy reviewing the 'Becoming Winning Poker Player in 30 days course. I have been playing for few years at micro\low stakes MTTs and SNGs. I have brush up three or four topics from the course. However, this course giving new poker players a concise structure for a number of topics. A new player is what to review from free content, paid training site, poker book, or group discissions. They can expand on topic introduced in this poker course

Thanks Firerain!

What a great idea!!! I'm a begginer and for that I'm very grateful.
Thanks CardsChat, Colin and Katie!

I'm very glad to hear that Aramz, thanks!

R

remzo24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want the course as I do to get it ??? or already finished?

M

Mr_Nuisance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just learned about this ebook being available, I can't wait to dive into it! I'm currently a microstakes player, and would love to be able to take my game to the next level with this!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi remzo,
you can take part in the course anytime you like. It is self-paced. All you need to do is to follow this link: https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Thanks for posting this Nafor!

I just learned about this ebook being available, I can't wait to dive into it! I'm currently a microstakes player, and would love to be able to take my game to the next level with this!

Good luck Oiler, we hope you keep us posted on your progress in the daily course threads!

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like my lay off is now permanent so maybe a coarse to keep me distracted. Thanks

Sorry to hear that Yogi, these are definitely tough times right now. I hope that you enjoy the course and have some nice run-good in poker :)

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
curso

Hi. These courses and the book are very good. but the videos could translate them even if it was in letters. Thank you

Last edited:
K

KeepitcomiN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi both, love the course, so helpful for beginners and having the videos alongside the E-Book is a great way to consolidate the information. Hope there's more in the pipeline!?