CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

Danximo

Danximo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eeee

The authors did a really useful job, everything is accessible and understandable. It is useful for both beginners and those who have not played for a long time, in order to clear the material in memory

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is incredibly cool! Thanks for the effort, I will definitely watch it. For a long time I was looking for something that would be collected in one place.

P

Poker Pilot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,
I'm struggling to download the course. The link just keeps sending me to the opening page of my CardsChat App.
Help, please

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is incredibly cool! Thanks for the effort, I will definitely watch it. For a long time I was looking for something that would be collected in one place.

Thanks Alexand8r!

Hi everyone,
I'm struggling to download the course. The link just keeps sending me to the opening page of my CardsChat App.
Help, please

Sorry to hear you're having this difficulty Poker Pilot. When I'm in the app, and click on the link in this thread's OP, it takes me to the course. Maybe try exiting and re-starting the app and then clicking the link again? I hope it works for you!

C

candide78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Enjoying the course.

Hi,

I would just like to say that I am enjoying the free 30 day course and thanks to the people involved in its production.
I'm on day three and already learning a lot.
After completing the course would the authors recommend expanding on the course with different resources? I.e. Doing more research on the concept of position. Then the concept of aggression etc.

How would you recommend practicing the skills in order to master applying them in-game?
Many thanks.
John.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat Has a New ebook/Training Course!

Hi,

I would just like to say that I am enjoying the free 30 day course and thanks to the people involved in its production.
I'm on day three and already learning a lot.
After completing the course would the authors recommend expanding on the course with different resources? I.e. Doing more research on the concept of position. Then the concept of aggression etc.

How would you recommend practicing the skills in order to master applying them in-game?
Many thanks.
John.

So glad to hear you’re enjoying the course, John! [emoji4]

We do a final exam at the end of the course. What I’d recommend is to use your results on that test as a way to gauge which areas you need to focus on improving, possibly starting with redoing any sections pertaining to any wrong answers.

Practicing the skills would be great in CardsChat freerolls/micro stakes. While you play, think about any concepts that are applicable from the course in game. If you have any scenarios that you’re unsure about, posting about the hands here on CardsChat could also prove helpful (as well as posting any questions you have along the way in the daily course threads).

Best of luck [emoji4]

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish to thank cardschat and personally Collin and Katie for bringing to us this course. I am currently working through it and it is well made covering basic knowledge which is needed to build good base and start playing good at least at low stakes. I like the fact that the topics are carefully selected and briefly and well explained so that you can spend literally 15 to 20 minutes per day and cover it in one month as scheduled. Bringing such course to us for free is great so once again thanks. :)

C

candide78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So glad to hear you’re enjoying the course, John! [emoji4]

We do a final exam at the end of the course. What I’d recommend is to use your results on that test as a way to gauge which areas you need to focus on improving, possibly starting with redoing any sections pertaining to any wrong answers.

Practicing the skills would be great in CardsChat freerolls/micro stakes. While you play, think about any concepts that are applicable from the course in game. If you have any scenarios that you’re unsure about, posting about the hands here on CardsChat could also prove helpful (as well as posting any questions you have along the way in the daily course threads).

Best of luck [emoji4]

Thank you very much, I shall follow your advice. I'll give you a shout out when I win a wsop bracelet;)
Regards
John.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish to thank cardschat and personally Collin and Katie for bringing to us this course. I am currently working through it and it is well made covering basic knowledge which is needed to build good base and start playing good at least at low stakes. I like the fact that the topics are carefully selected and briefly and well explained so that you can spend literally 15 to 20 minutes per day and cover it in one month as scheduled. Bringing such course to us for free is great so once again thanks. :)

Thanks Neptun, we're very glad you're enjoying the format and content!

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great

just started today very intresting and can learn in my own time as i work great and thanks again

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to participate in the course

good afternoon CC.
how can i participate in the free course, i would like more information and where can i register.

B

bagabam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the book, I'm also returning after very long time off online poker and looking forward to this refresher course.

I downloaded this book for myself, but I can’t translate it into Russian. Google translates documents up to 10 MB, I tried to break it into pieces - each one anyway turns out like the whole file! Tell me how to translate into your language, if someone succeeded?

You could try https://www.deepl.com/translator . It works better than Google Translate, at least for some EU languages. Good luck!