Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Don't forget guys to let us know when you complete the course! We can get a cool badge for your profile! Just send a PM to me, or to Martin.
I'm not allowing myself to have one just. I'll probably go through it also a second time to make sure that everything has sunk in.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keep it up CC! if going by other freebies, Im sure its very underrated

C

covidmdp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that I am very excited to start the course is a great bet of cardschat for all the followers

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am taking the cardschat 30 day ebook/training course.Trying to take it slow and learn as much as i can.I will give updates periodically to let every one know how it is going and rate the course.So far its a little difficult but i feel good about it.

Awesome, Josh! Just let us know in the daily threads if you have any questions along the way.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget guys to let us know when you complete the course! We can get a cool badge for your profile! Just send a PM to me, or to Martin.

That’s great about the badge, Tammy! So cool [emoji41]

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to participate in the course of this excellent site, but my work leaves me lifeless and without much time unfortunately, but even so I will take time to do it is very necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I‘ve just started learning with this guide and it‘s amazing.
Hopefully I can start winning more home games now :)

Thanks! I hope it helps you crush your home games! [emoji41]

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope to participate in the course of this excellent site, but my work leaves me lifeless and without much time unfortunately, but even so I will take time to do it is very necessary

Hopefully you’ll manage to find time and enjoy the course :)

Last edited by a moderator:
CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png

Hi, I had completed the course months ago, but I do not know that I had to request my badge.
I like a lot this idea, so I am requesting my badge of graduation, ty very much for the oportunity at this excellent course.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I had completed the course months ago, but I do not know that I had to request my badge.
I like a lot this idea, so I am requesting my badge of graduation, ty very much for the oportunity at this excellent course.

Great, send Tammy a PM for this if you haven't already, and congrats on completing the course!

Vampduk

Vampduk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for this. Just downloaded the book, looking forward to it, my game definitely could do with the help.

B

bert1408

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Hi Collin and Katie,

Just a quick note to say thanks for this excellent course it has helped improve my game :) I am now working through it again, really good of you to do this.

Cheers

Bert

medusegorgon

medusegorgon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank u for your work! I'm on the 4th day and it's so interesting and helpful so far))))

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for this. Just downloaded the book, looking forward to it, my game definitely could do with the help.

You're very welcome Vampduk, good luck with the course!

Hi Collin and Katie,

Just a quick note to say thanks for this excellent course it has helped improve my game :) I am now working through it again, really good of you to do this.

Cheers

Bert

Thanks so much for these nice words Bert. I'm very glad to hear that and that's awesome you're going through it a second time! Please let us know anytime you have questions or feedback :)

Thank u for your work! I'm on the 4th day and it's so interesting and helpful so far))))

Awesome, good luck Medusegorgon!