CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

30 Day Poker Course rebranded

Last edited by a moderator:
Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is great stuff, big thanks to Collin and Katie for all their hard work. Enjoy the course everyone!

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to request your badge!

We also have a fun promotion for the course that includes a freeroll:

CardsChat Poker Course Promotion - Freeroll & Prizes!

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png

Hi Debi.

What great news for beginners and for everyone in general !!!!

Thanks Collin, thanks Katie !!!!

And above all, thanks to the administrators and moderators of Cardschat, the best poker site in the world, by far !!! (I once knew many, in English and Spanish, but none like this one).

It is an honor to be able to participate in this course, free of charge, and with two professionals of the level of Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier.

And it is also an honor and a pleasure to feel part (although a small part for being an average fish novice haha) of this beautiful forum.

With all my heart, thank you all very much!

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you guys for your amazing work.

My respect and gratitude for you all. ;)

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this. I've downloaded the ebook and have already dove into some of the videos. I will more than likely finish this before the 30 days, but definitely have been studying poker a lot more since quarantine is this is great free content that can be dissolved during this time.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This great course is a best start for CC poker school! :top: Thanks all who worked/working hard on this, esp. to Collin and Katie.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is awesome! Great coaches in a great site. I'm in!

Thank you very, very much, Cardschat! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow Nice

I will definitely participate! I'm just not finding the link to the videos ... is this right here?

giraug

giraug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will definitely take this course!!!
Already improved my game by playing with CCs members and in the League...
I am anxious and excited to see were my game will get after this course!!

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you so much for a completely free e-book.:top: It remains only to translate into Russian.:confused: :icon_scraWho knows how to translate PDF files?:dontknow:

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. The course is in my computer. In my free time(Oh, how little of it) I will try to read and find a lot for me.

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good moment to raise the level of weak games, the main thing that would not be lazy

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this book is for beginners and it will be difficult to try it out on freerolls that many play while reading this book. Since the game for money is a completely different level and there are much more conceived games.

It is well-suited for both beginner and intermediate players. You have a good point about playing freerolls - but you play freerolls so that you can earn money to play in real money games. So it is still a good idea to start getting into some of these good habits. :)

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What a great idea, thanks CardsChat and thanks Colin and Katie! :icon_sunn

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
fabulous and very good content of the book at least =)

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Amazing!!

Thank you CardsChat for yet another learning opportunity.
Certainly, the course will be very important and will add to the evolution of my game!

I already started my training!

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've downloaded the pdf and will start going through the video's soon. Thanks for the material! I had one of Colin's books years ago on "How to make $30k in poker every month."
..This may now become a real possibility ..but only as a recreational player.:D