RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Interesting course, has anyone managed to translate the videos into Portuguese? Or subtitled in Portuguese?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'm a little skeptical about it, but I don't mind giving it a try.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
All in all, this course is quite a relief, although I'm still half way through. I personally recommend it, it has a lot of useful things that I enjoy using. Thank you so much!

MikeDeez

MikeDeez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I never realized I had so many options being a CC member, thanks allot for the opportunity to improve my skills through this course!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I never realized I had so many options being a CC member, thanks allot for the opportunity to improve my skills through this course!
Glad you are finding value in it! Just give me a shout if you ever have any questions or need help. :)

MikeDeez

MikeDeez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Thanks a lot, I’m just starting out but I would love to become professional… I just love to play so much!

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello I did the poker course a while ago but I took a break from it I applied for the course medal just before I took a break I have completed coming back now I would like to request that medal please

Junk_hand_Jack

Junk_hand_Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
How good is this course!? 5 days in to the course and I did my first Bronze 888 free roll today and I finished 2nd!

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 1
Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hello I did the poker course a while ago but I took a break from it I applied for the course medal just before I took a break I have completed coming back now I would like to request that medal please
The 'medal' needs to be requested in a certain way.
Here, I'm quoting one of my older posts for your instructions:
You can claim the Course badge by going to Awards, scroll down to Poker Course and click Request.
View attachment 331769View attachment 331770

You can also claim 15 VIP chips for the course completion by making a post in this thread:

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, I would like to take the course, do you have any links where to look for it? Thank you I await an answer greetings to all

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
This is a great find! I've just downloaded the file, and I'm sure I'll be able to accomplish something I've never done before. Thanks for this!

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I will start the course these days .. one question can I do more days in one day?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
@Nafor Ty Nafor for your kind answer.. i think i will go through all of the course even if I already know few of the concepts :) Good luck !

C

chslca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Good afternoon a pleasure to greet you, I need to know how to download the course in Spanish. Thank you

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good afternoon a pleasure to greet you, I need to know how to download the course in Spanish. Thank you
I'm sorry, at this time the course is only available in English. However, for the Youtube videos, you should be able to view them with Spanish subtitles.

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

Eu sei que você está ansioso para começar. Eu fiz o curso e é incrível. Beneficia jogadores iniciantes e intermediários. Eu jogo há muitos anos - e descobri que é um ótimo curso de atualização para mim - e aprendi algumas coisas novas.

Eu recomendo fortemente que você leia primeiro a introdução do e-book e o curso do dia 1 - depois assista ao vídeo do dia 1 e continue dessa maneira. Os vídeos expandem os cursos diários de e-book, por isso é importante fazer os dois juntos nessa ordem.

Você encontra o curso completo aqui:

Torne-se um jogador de poker vencedor em 30 dias

Faça o download do e-book e assista aos vídeos à medida que avança a cada dia.

Você encontrará links para postar tópicos de discussão em cada dia/capítulo - e Katie e Collin estarão disponíveis nos tópicos para ajudá-lo. (Eles estão todos localizados no fórum Learning Poker se você quiser ir diretamente a eles no fórum).

Depois de concluir o curso, clique no link no final do curso (certifique-se de estar conectado à sua conta).

Boa sorte e conte-nos o que achou do curso!

View attachment 333231
How should I behave at online poker tables and real poker tables? And what is the difference between them? answer that question in the course.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How should I behave at online poker tables and real poker tables? And what is the difference between them? answer that question in the course.
Our course is complete and won't be updated - however that is a great question to ask in the Learning poker forum or even Live Poker or Online Poker.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Re-reading the material and re-watching the videos it won't hurt me, will it? :confused:

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Yesterday, I completed Day 5 of the lesson, but when I returned to it today, there was no indication of my progress, so I had to start over again. Now I've gone through Day 8 once more. I'm a bit confused about the lesson structure. If I pause the lesson and come back to it later, will I be required to restart from Day 1, or can I pick up where I left off and continue to the next lesson, which would be Day 9?

I really appreciate your answer.