CardsChat 30 Day Poker Training Course

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is great. I'm starting from day 1 although I do know most of it's 1st days subjects. Starting a thread to follow it up too.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
one of my Goals for 2023, Complete the Cardschat 30-day course, i stopped in class on the 8th

Joseph Nobbs

Joseph Nobbs

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thank you for this course, I can't wait to take part think it will be quite beneficial for. Marry Christmas everyone.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello players and players, how are you? Welcome everyone to this topic!

The intention is to express your interest in adding other languages to the wonderful course offered by this site. starting the course today, unfortunately my English is basic level, even so I won't miss this opportunity, I downloaded the e-book and I'm translating as I study. It's already a big advance, but I would like to review the possibility for Staff to add subtitles in other languages to the videos, I believe this makes the content infinitely more accessible.

If anyone else has the same interest, please leave your message here, tell someone responsible for this existing topic, who knows not to participate?

In case you still don't know the super course of Cardschat, follow the link:
https://www.cardschat.com/poker/strategy/become-a-winning-poker-player/day-1/

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The intention is to express your interest in adding other languages to the wonderful course offered by this site. starting the course today, unfortunately my English is basic level, even so I won't miss this opportunity, I downloaded the e-book and I'm translating as I study. It's already a big advance, but I would like to review the possibility for Staff to add subtitles in other languages to the videos, I believe this makes the content infinitely more accessible.

If anyone else has the same interest, please leave your message here, tell someone responsible for this existing topic, who knows not to participate?

Unfortunately that is a lot more difficult that you can imagine and not something we can do at this time.

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I also had this difficulty at first, but just access it via YouTube and YT itself already puts the subtitles in our native language. No problems with that.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also had this difficulty at first, but just access it via YouTube and YT itself already puts the subtitles in our native language. No problems with that.
In fact, I've only watched two classes so far and I've watched them only on the website, going to YouTube it allows hundreds of subtitles, thanks a lot Mart!!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

RECTIFYING

A good colleague here on the forum alerted me to the possibility of watching the classes on YouTube, so if you, like me, don't have a 10 in English, watch the classes on YouTube, there you can use subtitles in most known languages for the man!

So go there, take the course and become an even better player, even more lucrative!!! GG!!!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately that is a lot more difficult that you can imagine and not something we can do at this time.
As our colleague Mart rightly pointed out here Debi, watching on youtube itself, the user has the option of translating into any language, this ends up making it possible for the course to be seen by almost anyone on the planet, so I suggest creating a note in this regard there on course, you know?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As our colleague Mart rightly pointed out here Debi, watching on youtube itself, the user has the option of translating into any language, this ends up making it possible for the course to be seen by almost anyone on the planet, so I suggest creating a note in this regard there on course, you know?

Yea I was referring to translating the course itself. Most foreign members know already that YouTube will translate but I will edit the first post when I get a chance. :)

Thanks!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great idea, i really need to improve, and this is the perfect solution! Thanks again CardsChat!!

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi Debi, I hope you are doing well, Today I finished all the lessons and answered the final quiz, I would like to thank Cardschat for this opportunity to learn and improve in poker.

Also regarding the badge, how can I claim it please ?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi Debi, I hope you are doing well, Today I finished all the lessons and answered the final quiz, I would like to thank Cardschat for this opportunity to learn and improve in poker.

Also regarding the badge, how can I claim it please ?
Hello, Mohammed!😊
I don't dare pretend to be Debi's name🤭, but I can answer your question:😊
go to the "awards" section at the top of the site and request this icon.
20230111 080715

VasilRalev

VasilRalev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BG
Chips
This course is amazing oportunity for new players.
Thank you

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hhhmmm thats interesting, wanna try this course. Think i will start this course on this week👽

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm sorry for the question, but after the course I will need to write to the forum administration? What algorithm of actions will need to be done?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm sorry for the question, but after the course I will need to write to the forum administration? What algorithm of actions will need to be done?
Hello!
There's no need for that. You will need to request a badge by following the instruction: 👇
go to the "awards" section at the top of the site and request this icon.
View attachment 321223

You will also be able to receive VIP chips for completing the course. Find out here how to join the VIP program:

👉New VIP Program

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello!
There's no need for that. You will need to request a badge by following the instruction: 👇

You will also be able to receive VIP chips for completing the course. Find out here how to join the VIP program:

👉New VIP Program

thank you, I understood everything and am still in the process of reading the book;)

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thank you very much for the material

98nairdamara

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello , it's Adrian here , this is a definitely a good investment into yourself especially if you love the poker game .
Thanks Cardschat for this course !

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are very excited to announce that we have a brand new training course for those of you who would like to take your poker game to the next level! The course consists of an ebook and 30 videos that work hand in hand. It is set up as a 30 day course with a bonus day - but you can take it at your own pace.

The course was written and recorded by our very own Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier exclusively for CardsChat members. And best of all - it is free for CardsChat members!

Collin and Katie were very excited to create this course for you after spending a lot of time engaging with you in the forum. Some of the topics included are position, aggression, pre-flop betting, pot odds, bluffing and much more.

I know you are anxious to get started. I have taken the course and it is amazing. It benefits both beginner and intermediate players. I have been playing for many years - and found it to be a great refresher course for me - and I learned a few new things.

I strongly urge you to read the ebook intro and Day 1 course first - then watch the Day 1 video and continue in that manner. The videos expand on the daily ebook courses so it is important to do both together in that order.

You can find the entire course here:

Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days

Download the ebook and then watch the videos as you go along each day.

You will find links to post discussion threads in each day/chapter - and Katie and Collin will be available in the threads to assist you. (They are all located in the Learning Poker forum if you ever want to go directly to them in the forum).

Once you have completed the course be sure to click on the link at the end of the course (make sure you are logged into your account).

Good luck and please let us know what you think of the course!

e631d35c4f649faa3dd444f9265e6942.png
Awesome, thanks for this material