Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Yesterday, I completed Day 5 of the lesson, but when I returned to it today, there was no indication of my progress, so I had to start over again. Now I've gone through Day 8 once more. I'm a bit confused about the lesson structure. If I pause the lesson and come back to it later, will I be required to restart from Day 1, or can I pick up where I left off and continue to the next lesson, which would be Day 9?

I really appreciate your answer.
Only you keep track of your studies. The platform doesn't do it and no-one else is watching over. It is completely self paced course in every way.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Only you keep track of your studies. The platform doesn't do it and no-one else is watching over. It is completely self paced course in every way.
This is noted, Nafor. In this case, I'll be good to pause the lesson and pick up where I left off.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
thanks for the opportunity, it's hard to learn the game of poker well and there isn't much quality information to help

Antonioadv

Antonioadv

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am very much looking forward to the course, congratulations on the initiative, it will surely help many beginners like me.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Hi all! I just finished the 30 course. I just wanted to say how helpful it is and it will be a good source to review in the future for me. I was lucky enough to get to meet Katie in Vegas about 10 or 11 years ago. She is definitely one of my favorite pro's for sure!

I clicked on the link for the course completion but nothing happened. How do I get my graduation cap for my profile?
Thanks and good luck all!

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I clicked on the link for the course completion but nothing happened. How do I get my graduation cap for my profile?
Thanks and good luck all!
I'll just quote myself for the answer.
You can claim the Course badge by going to Awards, scroll down to Poker Course and click Request.
View attachment 331769View attachment 331770

You can also claim 15 VIP chips for the course completion by making a post in this thread:

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Oh thank you so much! I just did the award request thank you for your help!

G

gitchline74

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DK
Chips
Hello again. Im looking forward to learn more from your pokercourse.

indrelivdist

indrelivdist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
I have got to day 3 "The benefits of Aggression" and have noticed an improvement in my winnings already, but day 4 the 2 types of equity seem to much to grasp my attention span and; well I just read it through again right now and there are 5 types of equity and I now have a slightly better understanding of Poker Equity. I do find reading the course aloud seems to get the message home clearer. Whoo-hoo(interjection Informal.) (used to express excitement, delight, etc.): Woo-hoo! just took 1st in a $1 pokerstars tourney 18-45 players, $12.72 prize. But still I am not really recognizing the relevance of using equity in poker, though it must have its place.(I will read it again tomorrow to hopefully make it click)Still though, I believe it cannot outdo "the luck of the draw". Thanks Cardschat, off to school.
Jesus of Nazareth is The LORD!

Kashmir

Kashmir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I need it... I play Bronze and Silver and I keep busting out late in the money with great starting hands only to get crushed by the big stack playing marginal hands. Just busted out at 12th with my pocket KKs on the BTN, the villan was UTG big stack open 3bet and I reraised him all in and he runs out a full house with his QJ off suit. So I'm now so afraid of any premium hands with 2 tables left and I get hands like that...
Busted every time by cardchat sharks...

dedoxm

dedoxm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I did not know about this course. Can't wait to start

M

Moneyjoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Where can i get courses of the 30 days programm

M

Moneyjoy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I need it... I play Bronze and Silver and I keep busting out late in the money with great starting hands only to get crushed by the big stack playing marginal hands. Just busted out at 12th with my pocket KKs on the BTN, the villan was UTG big stack open 3bet and I reraised him all in and he runs out a full house with his QJ off suit. So I'm now so afraid of any premium hands with 2 tables left and I get hands like that...
Busted every time by cardchat sharks...
I ´ve been around by good players, that’s learning. Eventualy, you Will do that to others. Good luck.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey. I’m reading through the e book but I think I saw mention of accompanying videos. Where do I watch these?

M

MANEJANO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I feel like all depends of discipline and constantly play and a very lucky day if I got color straight

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
i just finished Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days courses , Thank you CardsChat for a such valuable and amazing courses and the time spent on it ,This is an incredible job,
I have really enjoyed your videos guys and learned a lot of things

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i just finished Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days courses , Thank you CardsChat for a such valuable and amazing courses and the time spent on it ,This is an incredible job,
I have really enjoyed your videos guys and learned a lot of things
Make sure you go to day 30 of the course and request your badge!

M

Manktra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NI
Chips
I've been playing online poker only for 2 days now and I'm really excited to learn as much as possible, this course is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Seems like a great initiative. I plan to start to course as soon as possible. Hopimg to learn something new.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Кажется, отличная инициатива. Планирую начать курс как можно скорее. Надеюсь узнать что-то новое.
yes, you're in the right direction this is the best course players who have taken this course have begun to understand poker well and playing it is also useful even for experienced players who have been playing poker for a long time, you are sure to learn something new. Enjoy learning, we'll meet you after studying at the poker tables

Baoka

Baoka

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
How to take this course, I want to participate