Be aggressive, does anyone agree with that?

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker you have to be aggressive but aggressive when you have something good in hand not to bluff.

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more aggressive you play, the greater the chances of winning the hand. This is because aggressive players who can make their opponents fold when the pot is big and while they still have the best hand
in turbo and super turbo games, I usually play aggressivelyin normal games you probably have more time to study your opponent

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that being aggressive gives more results, but you have to be careful with the players who do not care for the result.

S

Staggi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that being aggressive gives more results, but you have to be careful with the players who do not care for the result.

I would say same. Try to get a good stack in early tournament. Later in tournament players wont risk so much and care about their chips.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more aggressive you play, the greater the chances of winning the hand. This is because aggressive players who can make their opponents fold when the pot is big and while they still have the best hand

If they fold, you probably don't know whether, or not, they had the best hand. Sometimes they would, and sometimes they wouldn't.

Aggression is a great part of the game, depending upon the circumstances. Generally, for me, if I'm in a hand, I'm aggressive....but I pick my spots.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you're basically right. No Limit Poker thrives on aggressive play and you can win lots of small pots by playing aggressively and pushing your opponents out of the pot even though you haven't hit anything. But crazy maniacs will lose in the long run. He often gets himself into bad situations by constantly playing over his hands. Above all, he loses large pots and runs against monsters. Basically, you should only play with good hands. Furthermore, you should pay attention to the position, as playing in position is much more profitable.

E

Event Horizon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression on the turn

Just my two cents. I have noticed that firing two bullets, i.e. aggression/bluffing the turn is worth it in the long run mostly. Of course this depends on position and the board.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I am also very convinced, you have to know how to make decisions, poker you have to know how to bet, and be aggressive, you cannot play passively, all the time.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to feel the dynamics of the table

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on many factors,I prefer more tighter approach

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion the aggressive style of play brings a lot of results but it all depends on the tournament on the bets and first of all on the players at the table. it's poker and because how fast you can rise to aggression as well as fall so I'm 50 to 50 for aggression in and

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes an aggressive player gets in the way of an unflappable, confident player with steel balls - who is easily ready to knock down this arrogance. And then the aggressive player turns into an ordinary player. Often, only the stack size is responsible for aggression.:D

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play aggressive at the beginning when you have it. this gives you a table image that allows you to steal some pots later just by playing aggressive, although you don-t have it.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, aggressive play allows you to quickly become a leader. And with the same chances to quickly get out of the game...

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that being aggressive is justified when you take into account the different factors that influence the game such as:
The player
The ICM
The chips you have
Among other things.:deal:

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It would be to easy to say which player bets first win the pot. The 100% correct answer did not exist. Its depends on the tourney art, slow, turbo or hyper. In the hyper game you have not the time to wait until premium hands like pairs oder AK etc. You must play more hands and be agressive. Another fact were you must be aggressive is with a good stake on the bubble, against the low stakes. You can get many value, because the players are too shy to call hands. So you can create a nice stack. I think many people play less hands in tourney, if you wait only on the premium hands you get outblinded. The professional players steal blinds with agressive players with not such an experience. Be aggressiv ist very good especially if you do not overpower. With this attitude you can win a tourney.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
It is situational and player dependent.
You play aggressively with weak hands to isolate players who will fold.
If you play aggressively against a strong player you are isolating yourself in a less than ideal situation, and building the pot for a better player.

turrui262

turrui262

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
within the poker scenario, this is soooo important you get a lot of respect inside your table

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggression in cash games wins you pots you would not normally win and can create additional value in hands you might have won anyway, but ill timed aggression can make what would have been a small loss a big one. As always, you need to evaluate all information available to you to decide when and how aggressive to be. The other added bonus is it makes opponents uncomfortable playing against you. This leads to mistakes which gives you another way to profit.

Aggression is a must in tournaments if you want to be consistently successful. You can't sit back and wait for the deck to hit you in the face with amazing cards, it just won't happen enough to rely on. You need to make aggressive moves to stay ahead of the blinds.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips

every decision is based on circumstances, being to aggressive will get you busted fast, and opponents have better reads on you

Queen of poker

Queen of poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Only aggressive play)))

Bluff wll help in winning))) kkkkk:cool:

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bluff wll help in winning))) kkkkk:cool:

Yes and no
Because it depends on so many things
When a person is constantly aggressive at a table
It takes me a while to pick up on it and then I get annoyed and will catch them bluffing

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You have to be aggressive, patient and calm.
This is the right mix in my opinion.
When you are too aggressive, you end up bluffing a lot and getting caught up in the vast majority of them

K

kndjordan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
aggressiveness

jogar pôquer agressivo é MUITO importante hoje em dia, especialmente quando você encontra vários jogadores inesperados no jogo.

G

goforthenick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the table. If you have other aggressive players it can backfire quickly.