*** August Micro Thread ***

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this thread made me reinstall HEM to find out my current SB stats.

I have decided not to post them out of sheer embarrassment.

But i will say they are QUITE different than any others I have read about here.

Oh well. I have never been a median dweller.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on cAPS you can tell me. No one else is listening anyway.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well... ill tell you this part.

Over 75k hold'em hands I am about 6bb/100 from the small blind. That's +6bb.

But, of course it is mostly 5nl... so it is meaningless.

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an extremely small sample. In general, you'll find that raising > folding > calling in the small blind.

I've run these through my entire 109,000 database and it holds for every stakes I've played, 2nl, 5nl and 10nl. My sample is just SBs. So you say 8,000-some hands is extremely small. OK, why do you say that? Do you know how many hands would be appropriate? I think you overestimate how many hands you need to get a pretty good reading.

8k hands is not a big sample

I just feel like you and kleitches, as well as some others, when presented with evidence contrary to what you are used to, or what you've heard, immediately start quoting things like sample size, yet I bet you really have no clue about sample sizing, in general. I don't either, really, but I think I have more than enough to get a good read. My opinion, that's all.

First, you're completely delusional if you think people here "stick their heads in the sand and spout cliches". These are winning players giving you advice based off substantial experience. Where do you get that these people are not providing you with any evidence of their own? Have you seen the graphs of winning regulars around here? How about you try talking to some of them about playing the small blind 30% and see what they think of that? But wait! That would do no good because you're too stubborn to consider another viewpoint that may differ from yours. This is ironic because you're accusing people that are trying to help you of doing this. The only difference is they're proven winners over a significant sample, meanwhile you are not.

You can attack Stu all you want, but he (as well as others in this forum) are only trying to help you. Rarely does anyone around here try to set out to trivialize learning players or make them feel like shit. It doesn't even make sense for us to do that in this particular thread because most of us are at similar levels. So calling him a jerk is just a big LOL.

When I read Belgo's reply to your post in another thread, I initially felt sorry for you. I agreed with your sentiments that a player shouldn't be discouraged, as long as they were trying to learn the game and make efforts to improve. Now, it is clear to me that you are not willing to learn. You're adamant that your play is the best way and that everyone else is wrong. For this reason, I'm done with you and trying to help you. I'm sure you will be seeing that lots of people will be giving up on you as well. There is absolutely no point in trying to assist someone who doesn't appreciate good feedback, and going further even tries to prove that the wrong way to play is the right way (and believe me, Rogue, your way is certainly wrong).

I was responding to a question about 5nl, specifically. I spent a ton of time going through my stats as carefully as I could and giving a thoughtful answer. I stand by my answer to the OP asking about the SB -- don't fold too much.

Of course I've seen graphs from players here, and don't you think I was trying to talk to everyone about how much to play out of the small blind at 5nl? That's exactly what I was doing.

Of course I'm willing to learn, but I should think that if I come up with a new theory, or at least a way of playing that doesn't sync with yours, that you won't automatically dismiss it. I posted my screen shots, why doesn't someone else post theirs, too, if they want to show where I'm wrong.

What makes you think I'm not a proven winner over a significant sample? Kid yourself, if you wish.

I'm sorry you think I don't appreciate the people in this thread who make thoughtful comments and interesting discussions. You are wrong. I do, extremely. But when I hear people dismiss things offhand, when it's clear they haven't looked deeply into it themselves, it makes me shake my head and wonder why they feel the need to comment. Sample size, short stack, raise instead of call, etc., etc. People have cliches about these subjects. Everyone has an opinion, but how many actually have tried different things and learned for themselves.

If you guys want to be done with me because I object to arguments being dismissed offhandedly, that's your perogative. I'm not sure some of those that you say are "helping me" have ever actually done so. Some of them have made sort of rude comments, some of them have ignored me; however, others have actually made constructive comments, and I always appreciate it when they can do that without the belittling comments that so often go with it. There is no need for that.

Which brings me to another point -- I've had it up to here with Stu -- he is constantly ridiculing me and I just snapped. I've warned the mods that he is baiting me and to see if they could do something about it. I guess I got on his bad side long ago -- I don't know what his problem is, but he does not treat me well and he does not treat many other people well, either. I'm sick of it, can't you understand? I don't read his posts if I can help it, because I usually end up feeling so lousy when I do. It's not worth it. He's on my ignore list now. Sometimes I accidently read them, though. Occasionally he is reasonable, but so often he is rude. It's just ridiculous to have to put up with that when I'm trying to enjoy the forum like anyone else. How would you like someone following you around and making comments about how practically everything you say is wrong? I don't think he actually plays poker; he just reads books and spouts facts that often don't apply to the situation at hand. End of Stu rant.

wow thats your response to people who are trying to make you a better player?? You post in a thread based on micro guys improving and helping each other so they can all learn and move up, you post an interesting topic for discussion, then when people don't take your side because its wrong, you freak out?? Open your mind a bit. What you posted isn't 'evidence' its just your stats, If i open shove a2 every time i have it, and after 7k hands of doing it, i have a profit, would that mean its a good way to play?

They aren't trying to make me a better player, they are simply taking my answer to the OP and trying to discredit it, but they don't have much basis for it, like why the sample size too small, or why it's not better to make more out of some hands than simply folding. If they do have something to show, I wish they would post it.

RogueRivered, I think a lot of people are thinking your sample is from 8K total hands, but it's actually from 8K hands in the sb, right? So what about 45K total hands? Still a smallish sample but I'd say your results aren't just variance. Having said that doing things like open limping the sb is sure to lose $$ beyond 5nl. You should really focus more on learning at micro stakes rather than increasing your win rate. I hope that makes sense because it's very important.

Yes, exactly. Thank you for trying to clear that up. Perhaps some people didn't look at the chart carefully enough to figure that out. As for winrate, I strive to maximize it at any stakes. I see what you are saying, but I will adapt when I have to.

well im a hudge nit, so im not best for that, i just steal a ton, but play like 2/1 from every other position. But ye i complete the sb with suited connectors, pairs or hands like k,j. I hate playing oop, so i only raise aq+tt+ from the sb behind limpers. I bluff bet basically any scary high board like kq3, at4 etc just because the limpers ranges are weighted towards small pairs and connecter cards.

Heck, this is basically what I said, isn't it? I like to flat with small pocket pairs, suited connectors, and sometimes other suited cards, including suited aces. Of course it's all dependent on villain's stats and the preflop activity. And I like to steal when unopened or against some limpers, depending on the limpers position. That's exactly what the screen shots that I posted show.

Someone above, I think is was kleitches, asked why I don't show what happens when completing the SB versus raising. Duh, that's exactly what I did. Look at the charts.

To be honest, I felt I gave the OP a good answer -- it works for me, so I think it would work for others. I'm just trying to help him at 5nl, since that's what I know. I don't know about higher stakes, but I'm certainly willing to learn and adapt as I advance. I don't know why anyone would assume otherwise.

So actually I was looking forward to maybe some people looking at their databases and realizing that maybe some of what I said is actually right. I thought I might get even get a thank you or something. Instead, you see what I got. That's why I "freaked out." That, plus Stu's response, which was unwarranted, can't any of you see that? :confused:

I don't like getting upset or letting my emotions get the best of me. Believe me, I had a lousy day today. I couldn't get all this out of my mind. Perhaps I should give up on this forum. It's just not worth it sometimes.

Last edited:
RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My small blind results. I'm sure they could be better, but they're not bad. What do you think? 109K total hands.Sbstakes

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which brings me to another point -- I've had it up to here with Stu -- he is constantly ridiculing me and I just snapped. I've warned the mods that he is baiting me and to see if they could do something about it. I guess I got on his bad side long ago -- I don't know what his problem is, but he does not treat me well and he does not treat many other people well, either. I'm sick of it, can't you understand? I don't read his posts if I can help it, because I usually end up feeling so lousy when I do. It's not worth it. He's on my ignore list now. Sometimes I accidently read them, though. Occasionally he is reasonable, but so often he is rude. It's just ridiculous to have to put up with that when I'm trying to enjoy the forum like anyone else. How would you like someone following you around and making comments about how practically everything you say is wrong? I don't think he actually plays poker; he just reads books and spouts facts that often don't apply to the situation at hand. End of Stu rant.

They aren't trying to make me a better player, they are simply taking my answer to the OP and trying to discredit it, but they don't have much basis for it, like why the sample size too small, or why it's not better to make more out of some hands than simply folding. If they do have something to show, I wish they would post it.

I literaly LOL'd to this.

I am not intentionally rude to you, I simply point out when you are wrong. I am far less subtle about this than I used to be because I have learned that you dislike being told you are wrong and will argue that black is white for days on end. (This post is yet another example of it).

You accuse me of not playing poker and only reading books. Didn't you start a post not so long ago where you were asking people how you could get over your own fear of failing because you found yourself reading and posting on CC but were worried about playing poker as it would hurt your pride if you found you lost?

I know that you refuse to listen to anything I say, so I no longer reply for your benifit; you don't listen anyway. I reply because the biggest hurdle I found on CC when I first started getting into poker was the amount of incorrect advice offered by certain members. As a newbie to poker and to CC, I didn't know who was right and who was wrong. I had nothing to compare the advice to, so I soaked it all up like a sponge and this hurt me for a few months.

Eventually I began to realise that certain posters were often right and others usually wrong. I took their advice accordingly.

When you write something that is wrong you should be glad that its corrected. It is helping you. However as I already said, you do not see things this way.

This brings me on to what I believe your main problem is.

Simply put, you are delusional.

I get the sense, from your posts, that you are reasonably intelligence but an overall underachiever in life. For whatever reason you don't seem to be able to make the intelligence work for you.

This is apparent in poker because you are trying to run before you can walk.

Lets use poetry as a metaphor.

When a kid starts school he begins by learning his ABC' s Reading simple sentence books, writing out letters and simple words over and over.

Then he moves on to simple stories, learning sentence structure, use of more complex words etc etc

Eventually he learn all of the rules of language and thus is able to break them from time to time to create a work of poetry art (wish I had picked drawing now as my metaphor)

Now if you ask a 5 year old to write a poem, no matter how intellegent that child, he does not yet fullly understand all of the rules and nuances of language.

So you get a poem like "Smelly Cats Breath" which may well be the most profound thing to that kid, but to an older, wiser person.. its basically crap.

Now in a poker sense you are doing the same thing. You refuse to learn the ABC of poker and want to jump straight to the poetry of poker.

Right now you are playing microstakes.. if something that you do is generaly considered to be incorect, then basically it is incorrect. You are not yet at the stage where you know all of the rules and are therefore not in a position where you can break them.

To argue the toss when its pointed out that something you say is considered wrong is simply delusional. I mean do you honestly think that in the 12 months you have been playing 5 or 10 NL that you have discovered a flaw in conventional wisdom; and are now exploiting it?

Oh yeah, you are delusional.. you do believe that you have discovered flaws in conventional wisdom, you post them all of the time, and then spend days arguing when its pointed out that that they are not things you should be doing.

Right well I guess I'd better get back to reading more books so that I can misapply quotes in your future posts

I'd say I'll see you at the tables, but I'm never there :D

I thought I'd repost this as you made the statement that people never explain why they think you are wrong and simply out to discredit you (I guess that was also directed at me).

Well the way I would look at it is this..

By completing the SB with a weak range in MW pots, you are forcing yourself to play very fit or fold post flop.

Lets assume a final preflpp pot with 4 players (A middle position limper, the button, YOU THE SB and the BB completes).

The pot is 4bb

You are now OOP and low and behold you miss the flop because most of the time you will (just like any flop really!)

Now you look to steal.

Well a c-bet of 1/2 pot is 2bb (woow thats a hell of a raise!! 2bb isnt really the kind of powerhouse raise thats going to blow these fish of their hands. Fish limp preflop and low and behold they peel postflop too).

so lets asume these guys fold a lot.. they each fold 65% of the time (which for a guy who peels.. thats a relitively high fold %

The combined fold to c-bet of 3 loose fish limpers should be around.

0.65^3=0.274625

so the combined FTs post flop of all 3 players is 27%

Now we are putting 2bb into a 4bb pot as a steal so it has to be successfull 2/(2+4)=0.333333 % of the time.

It isnt!

it succeeds only 27% of the time.

So by competing the SB with a weak range you are leaving yourself OOP with a hand thats unlikely to be strong postflop AND you have little chance of stealing.

So you arent adding to your winrate by doing this, instead you are losing more. The few times you make a decent hand are whats pushing your WR up again.

However this can be better achived by tightening your range such that you are more likely to make the best hand post flop. Betting rather than calling to reduce the number of people in the hand and targeting opponents who are likely to fold to a c-bet.

Last edited:
Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just reported my own post to the mods.. save Roger doing it

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My small blind results. I'm sure they could be better, but they're not bad. What do you think? 109K total hands.View attachment 22756

Whole load of pointless text itt, so im just going to get back to this.

Well the rate your losing at in the small blind is actually very good, Since like i said earlier, i lose at 33bb/100 from the sb, so to only lose at 6 is obviously good. But your current stats would get you destroyed maybe not at 25, but i imagine at 50nl they would begin to exploit you, and definately at 100+ you would be a big big loser playing like that, because completing 30% of your small blinds just isn't good, because youll have the 2nd best hand oop a bunch, but i guess at 10nl and lower people just pay you off really light making it worthwhile to complete with a bunch. The fact that your steal % is highish but your pfr not, implies that there are a lot of pots with limpers, making life easier. The problem is like wv said, the micros isn't about making money, its about refining your game so its good enough to beat 100+ so you can start making good money. To do this your better off beginning to learn a tighter sb strategy

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem is like wv said, the micros isn't about making money, its about refining your game so its good enough to beat 100+ so you can start making good money.

This is the point I have been trying to get through to RR for ages.. but he won't have it.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why are you still asking our advice? We dont know what we are talking about balla!!

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the rate your losing at in the small blind is actually very good, Since like i said earlier, i lose at 33bb/100 from the sb, so to only lose at 6 is obviously good. But your current stats would get you destroyed maybe not at 25, but i imagine at 50nl they would begin to exploit you, and definately at 100+ you would be a big big loser playing like that, because completing 30% of your small blinds just isn't good, because youll have the 2nd best hand oop a bunch, but i guess at 10nl and lower people just pay you off really light making it worthwhile to complete with a bunch. The fact that your steal % is highish but your pfr not, implies that there are a lot of pots with limpers, making life easier. The problem is like wv said, the micros isn't about making money, its about refining your game so its good enough to beat 100+ so you can start making good money. To do this your better off beginning to learn a tighter sb strategy

This ^^ I'm pretty sure I could beat 5nl playing 50/40 or 60/10, but that's not going to work as I move up. Can try different styles at micros but if you find something that's working there have to look into the reason its working and whether that is going to hold true at higher levels. I know of a few weaknesses that I am getting away with atm, but need to work on if want to do well down the road.

Last edited:
RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why are you still asking our advice? We dont know what we are talking about balla!!

You still working on that sample size math? Or should I just accept everything you say as gospel?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You still working on that sample size math? Or should I just accept everything you say as gospel?

Yeah I am working on sample size.

fwiw your 8k is as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This ^^ I'm pretty sure I could beat 5nl playing 50/40 or 60/10, but that's not going to work as I move up. Can try different styles at micros but if you find something that's working there have to look into the reason its working and whether that is going to hold true at higher levels. I know of a few weaknesses that I am getting away with atm, but need to refine if want to do well down the road.

Exactly, nothing is set in stone. Why not make the most you can while you're moving through the levels? I completely expect to have to change strategies -- it's a different game at higher levels. That's no reason to play a higher level game at the micros!

I can't figure out why people keep assuming that I'll just continue to do something that isn't working. (other than posting in this thread) :eek:

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys there really isn't any need, play from the small blind is an interesting topic since your always going to be a loser no matter how you play, buts its 1 of the few spots where you are trying to find ways to lose the least possible instead of winning the most. Its an cool topic to discuss, since i'd say its definately one of my weakest parts of my game, so i counter that by just playing really straightforward and hoping for the best, but i definately need to work on it, so lets keep to the discussion please.

RR do you play fr or 6max? and whats your overall stats?

/The reason RR is because its easy to fall into the trap and say 'oh ill change this when i move up but its making me money now' but what you don't understand is that playing a way that will make you beat 100nl, will make you beat 5nl more than you currently are, DUCY?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
.5/1 FL on FT has a weird feel to it. The cards come and go so fast lol. I'm on a nice upswing there though, +$45 in 300 hands :)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
switch what footy team u support?

meh i dont have a 'team' as such. But i have favourites, such as liverpool is the team i like most in the premiership, but i don't really care if they win. There is more teams i don't like more than like, i.e. I hate everton, boro, arsenal, man u. So by default support chelsea, liverpool, man city just so they can stop man u and arsenal doing well. Thats why i only watch the start of match of the day so i can see the big teams since the rest is boring

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically all I raise when it limps to my sb is 99+ AJ+ and it doesn't fold around very often at micro for me to steal (but don't do it nearly enough when have the chance) Also sometimes I complete/call with a good hand vs overly aggro player and let them bluff?...so have a very low raise %. Probably only 3bet TT/JJ+ AK (depends on villains obv), unless I'm making an occasional resteal on habitual button thief. Definitely need to cut back on flatting marginal hands so often, my stats are ~25/5 at the sb :eek: (have pitiful sample right now, so not sure how accurate)

...so, yea I'm a weaktight nit (I play ~16/12 at other 5 pos. total) that loosens up at the worst position. :rolleyes: Need an overhaul at the sb, but only comfortable making small changes at a time, first thing I should change? Steal more I suppose, stop calling with so many connectors oop.

Last edited:
J

Johnnybmoto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yee Haw

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($4.98)
Villain 2 (BB) ($2.98)
Villain (UTG) ($6.40)
MP1 ($1.77)
MP2 ($5)
CO ($1.31)
Button ($2.17)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif

Villain calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, CO calls $0.02, Button calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.01, Villain 2 checks

Flop: ($0.12) 4
club.gif
, 6
club.gif
, 6
spade.gif
(6 players)
Hero checks, Villain 2 checks, Villain checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.10, Villain 2 calls $0.10, Villain calls $0.10, 1 fold

Turn: ($0.52) J
club.gif
(4 players)
Hero checks, Villain 2 checks, Villain checks, CO checks

River: ($0.52) K
heart.gif
(4 players)
Hero bets $0.15, Villain 2 raises to $0.30, Villain raises to $6.28 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $4.71 (All-In), Villain 2 calls $2.56 (All-In)

Total pot: $13.10 | Rake: $0.65
Main pot: $9.10 between Hero, Villain 2 and Villain, won by Hero
Side pot 1: $4 between Hero and Villain, won by Hero

Results:
Hero had 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif
(full house, fours over sixes).
Villain 2 mucked 10
heart.gif
, 6
heart.gif
(three of a kind, sixes).
Villain had A
club.gif
, 8
club.gif
(flush, Ace high).
Outcome: Hero won $12.45

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yee Haw

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($4.98)
Villain 2 (BB) ($2.98)
Villain (UTG) ($6.40)
MP1 ($1.77)
MP2 ($5)
CO ($1.31)
Button ($2.17)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif

Villain calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, CO calls $0.02, Button calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.01, Villain 2 checks

Flop: ($0.12) 4
club.gif
, 6
club.gif
, 6
spade.gif
(6 players)
Hero checks, Villain 2 checks, Villain checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.10, Villain 2 calls $0.10, Villain calls $0.10, 1 fold

Turn: ($0.52) J
club.gif
(4 players)
Hero checks, Villain 2 checks, Villain checks, CO checks

River: ($0.52) K
heart.gif
(4 players)
Hero bets $0.15, Villain 2 raises to $0.30, Villain raises to $6.28 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $4.71 (All-In), Villain 2 calls $2.56 (All-In)

Total pot: $13.10 | Rake: $0.65
Main pot: $9.10 between Hero, Villain 2 and Villain, won by Hero
Side pot 1: $4 between Hero and Villain, won by Hero

Results:
Hero had 4
heart.gif
, 4
diamond.gif
(full house, fours over sixes).
Villain 2 mucked 10
heart.gif
, 6
heart.gif
(three of a kind, sixes).
Villain had A
club.gif
, 8
club.gif
(flush, Ace high).
Outcome: Hero won $12.45

You and your opponents all played that hand poorly. Nice result.

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RR do you play fr or 6max? and whats your overall stats?

/The reason RR is because its easy to fall into the trap and say 'oh ill change this when i move up but its making me money now' but what you don't understand is that playing a way that will make you beat 100nl, will make you beat 5nl more than you currently are, DUCY?

I only play 6-max. I hope you don't mind these charts, but it seems like the easiest way to answer your question.

Overall, by stakes:
Overallstakes

Small Blind, by stakes:
Sbstakes

Big Blind, by stakes:
Bbstakes

EP, by stakes:
Epstakes

MP, by stakes:
Mpstakes

continued . . .

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CO, by stakes:
Costakes

BTN, by stakes:
Btnstakes

I know I'm a "wet noodle," acccording to Miller's e-book, and I have tons of room for improvement, but I'm pretty happy with my first 6 months in cash games.

Right now my biggest leaks, in my opinion, are calling too much on the river and not value betting enough on the river. That really costs me, while a few suboptimal preflop plays aren't going to be that expensive compared to postflop mistakes.

I'm sorry Jurn is mad at me. He gave me some awesome advice about Turn Continuation Bet stats. I'm still not convinced he knows about sample sizes, but he's obviously very well informed about most other things.

Can someone please let me know how to figure sample sizes? Several people say what I have is not sufficient, but I'd like to know how to find out the right amount.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i get 1000 hands / hour 16-18 tabling so i think you would get around 1200 case
in any case just check your hem divide total hands by total hours played ?

RogueRivered

RogueRivered

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 5NL 6max.

I just have trouble knowing when to raise it up or when it's worth flatting, especially say a weak ace against the typical loose passive 5NL table. Is it better to just really nit it up and just fold until we get a monster in these positions.

So, do you think that Likminutz wants to know how to beat 100nl (a level which he may never play) or would he rather know how to improve his rates at 5nl now?

Sorry. I just don't know when to quit. :D