Live: trying to bluff a lot
Online: can't read people, like in live games

N

NicoSalazar7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness as the vast majority is the patience I would appoint and mental tiredness , but I feel it's just habit to have a mastery of the mind or psych

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is i am not patient with players i go fast all in :(

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilt. bankroll tilt is my biggest weakness. I have taken a nice bankroll to zero at blackjack after a frustrating bad beat or string of bad luck poker.

IrinaNicole

IrinaNicole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience.

Hy all, I have been away in the last two months but now I am back.My weak point is that I lose patience in Mtt very quick and that is why I tend to play cash games and sng more.

KidCarter93

KidCarter93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heads up/short handed play is definitely a weakness of mine. I seem to be fine with 6-max in cash games but it goes terrible if there's less than 6 players in MTTs.
I guess I know that I'll be playing hands more often so I try to force the action a bit by playing too many hands. This is why I've made a fair few FTs but not as many binks as I should've done given the positions I've been in.

M

mikeisanace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paranoia a bit I play a lot of limit and many beginners or aggressive donkeys try to bet and take down pot's so I use stereotypes to dictate certain players and often times Im right so I check,call to the river with 77 on a q-4-10-5-2 board and lose to k-10 when I was certain this guy was a bluffer!! Other times I'm spot on and I win so my weakness is doing this on medium size pot's vs huge pot's where even If i'm incorrect I was correct in calling it down even with pocket 44.

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker weaknesses

I guess my biggest weakness hmmm. Too many, this is a good post because it's forcing me to think about my weaknesses. I've improved or eliminated some I think or eliminated them to some degree. Snap calling when I think I deserve the pot is an issue sometimes. Being too hard on myself when I make mistakes. I tilt worse when I make mistakes then when getting hit with 2 outers 5 hands in a row, this is actually good as I used to tilt the same if not more when I ran horrible. Years ago it was stated somewhere that if you play long enough you'll run worse than you can ever imagine, I've played long enough to see this a few times.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest weakness in poker is that we are constantly coming or do I have some guests for a woman to go somewhere, especially on Sundays when the father to relax with a nice poker night

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck and patience are the common weakness that poker players have.

Bodil81

Bodil81

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being too careful when sitting at a table with a lot of bluffers.

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to withdraw small winnings even freeroll..always take another shot for a big hit.

BLACKSOLDIER

BLACKSOLDIER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder.......

Curiosity.... I sometimes feel like I need to know what someone has than to maintain my stack. I just feel sometimes you have pay for information!?

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

When I have a big bankroll, I am playing more and more hands and stupid hands... I haven't patience too... We must all want to be better and better :)

Chase laramey

Chase laramey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some times I'm Impatience and those are the times I bust hard

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weakness of almost all respondents is patience. Does anyone have any tips on how to solve this simple problem?

blackplanet

blackplanet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest weakness is knowing when to clock out from a session, especially if I'm running really hot. I've made hundreds of dollars in minutes and lost it just as fast.

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thinking someone has pocket pair and you call anyway....ugh i knew it

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold a monster hand or second Nut whe I have inverted too on the pot.
Sometimes I lose very much chips or I lose the tourmament.

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, not able to focus on more then 4 tables at one time, i always have like 6+ and thats when i start to lose on most of them, when ever i play 3 to 4 im fine, but when ever i play 3 or 4 i get bored pretty fast, start opening new tables, or ill get distracted on the net.

Pryakin D

Pryakin D

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness in poker is when your opponent comes set 888 against my AA

IAmLegions

IAmLegions

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to just put chips in to see the flop, but i've learned every chip is precious. :)