Your weakness in poker?

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never experienced it , lol . When in the beginning of the tournament I get tired , half asleep . Now when coming to ITM or coming into positions that pay better I lose my sleep and I encourage all further in the game.

Ofc these tourneys are not 60K GTD ones. :) Nowadays I play less tourneys than few years ago and sometimes these lasts too long, but they are usually low buy-in ones, so I dont lose much if I risk much more than I normally do. Plus I wake up 4:20 am at workdays and that takes a lot of energy. But at weekends I'm fresh and dangerous. :D

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being too scared to play 8nl instead of 4nl, im always finding excuses. Even though I have a big edge on most of the players. I always seem to stay at 4nl.

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After such hands start to risk. and I want to go all-in

(((((

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keeping track/graphs of winnings and losses is my biggest weakness. I have since stopped using graphs to keep track of progress because I always become result oriented and don't make the most optimal decisions, but instead I make decisions that ensure my graph looks pretty.

C

Chandla

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online.. Waaaaay too aggressive.. live...exact opposite

MaksAnonim

MaksAnonim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOSE MOST OF YOUR STACK, START PLAYING AGGRESSIVE AND GO all in/

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On line - patience
Live - distractions stop me watching action - and at my age toilet breaks have to happen when they are needed not when they are scheduled - can't have a bottle with me.

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my main weakness is the final few... you reach the money you mad ethe effort and for 1 moment you go mad cos u got a hand like aj suit kq etc bb and the shortys go allin and your big stack is now 30 40% less .... now you are shortstacked lol and the enevitable happens this year even tho i know you should play looser with a big stack and try n mop up the shortys, im gonna go for the buffet lol and make a few more final tables heheheh

E

ELDONKOII

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for example 3 times tonite live ft 7 remaining i try and take out short stack... i got 200k he got 40 i have kq suit and raise to 32, blinds 8 16k 2k ante knowing he has to shove his bb with 16k of 43 in ...he turns over 9 4 and hits full house LOL ...2nd time blinds 2k ante 10k 20k i got 165 k he got 72k i got ak clubs utg str8 shove he calls blind turns over j9 diamonds lol he hits 2 pr again now im ss ... 3rd time i got kk 135k allin ... he calls blind again hahahaha turns over 57 off and str8ts out on me , in the end i get him next time lol we all friends but shows you it aint just online ... poker is a whole new ball game and it took me 2 yrs to relearn heheh back in them days we only played stud lol, i came 4th for a triple up on my stake :)

T

Terrell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
refocusing after horrible beats

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I can`t get often late in tourney because I fear to call high blinds with bad hands and like I have often bad hands throughout a period I don`t make enough chips for high blinds. And what I always hate is when other players bluff and I get so easily fearsome. I always loose my hands against bluffers when I don`t hit a good hand.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't fold top pair with good kicker or two pairs on draw table in cash. It seems to me that all are bluffing. Much lose at that.

H

Haidar777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anything at all again and damn it all, that's my weakness

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chasing bad money with good

Take your losses like a man. Know when to call it a day and come back when you are not steaming.

AntonEast

AntonEast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience I think. While playing with really tight player I get crazy, the best way is to avoid that is to change table, but if I play against loose player my patience is good and I can wait long time for good hole cards, because I know I will get paid off. To play on more tables is also a think to avoid that problem.

B

Biznardian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I let myself get distracted and make split second decisions. When I just focus on the game and take my time I win a lot more and loose a lot less :)

E

enzoen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes the patience, the tiredness of many hours and also not being able to overcome some bad beat

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sometimes I have to leave a tournament with nice course and come back later, which means I have lost a lot.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that above others I can enter itm very often but something happens to me I fall too fast and I can not knock down a final table