Your weakness in poker?

MissMtnDewAQ

MissMtnDewAQ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is boredom when I am card dead.
I can handle the long tourneys and the emotions but when I am card dead
for 2 hours, I begin to play cards I would not normally because I'm tired of not playing. Been working on it but the struggle is real.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to me it's bad beat, after many looses i loose control

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the biggest weakness in poker for all is excitement. And with this you can not argue. All people are excitable, without exception.

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't fold pocket Aces and Kings in multiway all-ins [emoji85] and also playing vs LAGs with heavy draws in my favor.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly its my patience and boredom. Have seen that my mental issues are a problem. So, I work on it... It also shows me, my weaknesses that carry over in my private life....
Yes, poker is more than cards an money to me. Its also an indicator of my personal weaknesses... Have to be honest, face the facts, or continue to lose more cash.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my weakness is i get boring when i sit in MTT more than 5 Hours .. and my range is going wide cause of lack of patience.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness is i get boring when i sit in MTT more than 5 Hours .. and my range is going wide cause of lack of patience.
At me, to concentrate, after several hours of game.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is the tilt during the games , if I tilt on one tournament , it gonna affect all the others

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness in poker is the moment of the tournament, when I have to choose between to get a good prize, because I'll just stay to it, or try to win first place and get 10 times less than the first option in case of failure.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To aggressive and not allways cover by a hand:)But thats why i play poker,cuz i like to be aggressive.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakenss mainly in live poker is not raising bets enough when im sure i have the best hand, i usually would just call it down to showdown just because i might have the fear that they just might have a better hand, most times they dont lol, need more confidence in my raising aspect

G

Grimm95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Моя слабость в покере-азарт,я не умею во время остановится)

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilting because the cards have been cold and I see my stack dwindling. I start to feel pressure to do something. Things usually end badly.

Not folding AA or KK. For some reason it's very difficult to me. My intuition can tell me to fold and I usually don't. It can logically look like a good idea to fold it and I rarely do. I've gotten out on AA, KK or AK/AQ more frequently than probably any other hands.

R

Reprise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilting.. but strangely only online. Live I seem to handle it very well.
Wondering if it has to due with the fact I don't see the person and the 'donk' is more like a robot than a human being.