Your weakness in poker?

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The impatience, at the beginning of the tournaments and the lack of concentration to focus on complicated and decisive hands, ended up acting very fast, without taking the time to analyze the situation in which I find this is my greatest weakness but every time I try To correct this impulse, to counteract this defect.

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greatest weakness is to take loosing, because usually after that bad decisions comes to game..

cwatt3131

cwatt3131

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My greatest weakness is definitely playing when I am tired or not blocking off enough time to play a tournament in it's entirety.

S

sarniack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My main weakness is my mental game I think. I've actually just realised this when I answered a question in the thread about tilt on the forum and told OP about the book "The mental game of poker" which is on my reading list for months. I took a look inside on the preface and I realised that I have many of the problems that were described there. I think that the thing that is keeping me from being better is that despite I am capable of solid (at least on my level of experience) hand analysis away from poker table, at the table I feel lost, I don't think about ranges in different spots that much and I catch myself on playing by quick reactions. What I should be doing is to play using the same analysis I use off the table (at least to some extent, because at the table you don't have that much time obviously). I will start reading this book today and we will see how it goes ;)

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greed lose chips and lost control, cease to pay attention to the combinations on the table and end up just tilting.

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I feel I don't have luck that day and got more badbeats. Even your always ahead preflop you will be beaten by runner runner draws on the flop or trips or set on the flop then you can't chase your draws..

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Going on tilt and risking my hard earned poker money at blackjack. Can't count cards online- bad idea.

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bubble. My game is always stuck and I end up losing a lot of chips at this stage. It's something I'm trying to improve.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is QQ, and i can not reset when players go all-in. This is my weakness.

L

Lilbrown92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is the fact that I'm often not brave enough and I regret folding when I have a decent hand.

T

TheLegend27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my weakness is not trusting my gut feeling sometimes. You see somebody with a visible tell yet your hand is so premium, ie, Ace high flash that you call their thin value bet on the river.

I'm not talking about some pot sized bet at the end, I'm talking about maybe a 1/3 pot sized bet or calling that min raise when you know you're probably beat.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is not to play bankroll, I play a little hands)
And so, if you read here reviews, you can study opponents for freerolls)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weakness...Well, sometimes I play too hesitant. Then scolded myself for it.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it might be my action on the flop ,especially in heads-ups . Most of the time I do something unnecesery

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have AA and before you 3-4 all he :) podeee would throw off but the hand is shaking :)

M

Mcash2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hands down: emotion. Negative emotion that is, because sometimes I'm on a high multi-tabling and everyone is folding to my bs bets and raises.

D

daluby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I struggle to FOLD. It's that simple.

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is the fact that I'm often not brave enough and I regret folding when I have a decent hand.

How it looks like me! But I think that we just need to play more often and psychologically indecision must pass.
Shall we try? :)

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me its my ego.. calling anthing with big hand No. matter what happen in the board.. like to scare fold my big hand..

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to learn how to win a flip when Im ahead. Once I get that down, I think the sky's the limit for me

M

muunas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i have to play more aggressively :) yes, and poker needs a lot of patience

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness in poker is when you win try to win even without waiting for the slightest minute and as practice shows, everyone loses