orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have one really big weakness when playing on line. When things get a bit slow, I tend to reach for the cookie jar. It’s not helping my waistline or health in general as well.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is the little patience ... and I easily fall into tilt

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is when a hidden straight is on the board and I dont even think about it. OMG this is my biggest one for sure

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know what your greatest weakness in poker ?

Such mistakes I have a lot) My main mistake is that I do not know how to yield to very aggressive players! I guess I'm too proud!:angel:

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm approaching the bubble I tend to slow my game down to much, which usually carries over into the money. I tend to bust right after the bubble and cannot seem to push to make the deep runs. Any suggestions would be appreciated

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know my weakness is to judge other people's bad play. I find myself wondering why they made the silly call when they had no cards and then win the hand. I know that's how the cards fall but still very annoying.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I start to get nervous and hurry, shove the middle cards, lose with hope for quick wins. It all very often hinders me, I consider it a minus. And of course, a lack of experience.

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my weakness is often located in tilte

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lack of patience and unnecessary risk.

froggeedogs

froggeedogs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
weakness

I have a lot of patience so can last a long time in large tournaments. My weakness is I am not aggressive enough. I don't raise when I should and by just calling, other players have my number. but am working on it.

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my main weakness is not having enough confidence in strong made hands just because a person might open raise or reraise me, sometimes i start to get doubts and even though i might have a good read on the player and their ranges i start to doubt myself occassionally

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness was getting tilt after loosing to monster cards or try to get even with other players.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Arrogance .
dsc02444_1.jpg

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness in poker is not having patience, not knowing how to wait for a good moment, or good cards. This weakness brings me many problems always in the game and I think it is one of the most difficult skills to learn in a jugardor just like not to lose concentration, and always play for fun, for hobby not thinking that will win the tournament!

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My biggest weakness in poker is that I do not know what my weakness is hehehe. I say this in the sense that sometimes I make a big move and if I lose a lot of chips, but I'm sure my move was correct, but I have no one to help me personally.

K

karkachi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say that my mania of wanting to bluff forever maybe this is for lack of patience I do not know for sure, but I'm trying to correct this wrong as soon as possible.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bankroll management - I'm a spender and I don't like playing poker with my own money! :D

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management (I'm slowly working on it), I probably am too passive in certain spots; I struggle with playing back at 3-bets (especially in cash); I don't bluff enough; my flop play; I lose concentration fast...and probably many other leaks that are preventing me from winning.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really don't know at the moment haven't been playing consistently i guess thats my big problem so i can find my leaks.. too much going on.. so my leak would be studying

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My weakness is playimg- lol No for real i think i try to trap to much and end up getting sucked out on when i would of had the pot if i just bet!!

A

atila1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing MTT i can be focused for 3-4 h, but usualy after that i making stupid decissions like involving in pot where i shoudnt be at firs place, stupid bluffs ect