Your weakness in poker?

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
New players are also a weakness. Typically if I am playing in a home game and someone who never plays asks to join in. They call everything and have little clue of what they are doing which makes it impossible to do well against them unless you hit something really strong. Quite frustrating.:mad:

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe against a agressif player with big stack in heads up final table. The pressure is so high when I decide to win the game. My heart racing at these moment. Its very special because in real situation this is not the same. I'm the agressor lolllllll

macthemax

macthemax

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
patience is my biggest weakness.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes to often want to see a flop and thats bad in tournament,no have patiente,but when I have Im usually good than....

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my biggest weakness of patience as well as in the rest of the players

K

Kth89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Overvaluing 2 pairs 😭 Gets me every time.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My greatest weakness is lack of concentration and fasting in making conclusions that results in many loses and my upseting but In general I can reed of this problems and do my best play!!!

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Controlling emotion and slowing it down.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest weakness is that I get bored easily, this harms me for the tournaments. I do not like to be in the computer for a long time.

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my weakness is a lack of patience. Sometimes I just get tired of the 3-4 hours game and start doing stupid things

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
My biggest weakness in poker is arrogance. Very often think that my cards better than my opponent's cards. When an opponent raises, I think he's bluffing. And do not give in with good cards. Quickly comes the payoff - a loss. I do not have the patience.

very similar to me, about a year ago) to concentrate on the game and always remember that the best card may become worse at any time:):jd4:

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
probably my weakness at the moment is the fact that playing the deep-stacked, I often bluff and play with garbage, I understand that this is not right, and I'll fix it) is another weakness, I rarely throw the cards jj- QQ - kk-AA, if necessary, 100%

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Когда долго попадает плохая карта , начинаешь играть все карты подряд и из-за этого, очень быстро, уменьшается мой банкролл.:(

Bassaliga

Bassaliga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
injustice. when it is possible to lose 15 times in a row, but you can not win 15 times.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me weakness in poker is not to be stable,

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think people bluff more than they usually do

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well my weakness at poker is, that i am playing lower limits, that i actually could effort. Why? I think it because for me it feels much worse to be in a downstreak at higher limit and see my bankroll is melting away quickly, as it happens at lower limits.

SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many in my weaknesses. Sometimes, falling in love with the card and then, blindly believing in them, I go to the opening, or all in. Often not enough attention to the game. Often, not enough patience. In short, unfortunately, it is easier to name weaknesses than strengths of my game. It is necessary to work on the discipline in the game.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Do not know how to take greatest benefit with strong hand-always over bet I think

M

matenq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bad habit, no end to find. And another game spin & go and one more and one more ...

elitenuts

elitenuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, I have been concentrating on making changes like more value betting etc.. and my weaknesses tend to be going on auto pilot and not working on improving my game