You think poker will change your life.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Poker has changed my life for a long time. I cannot say that he changed her for the better. I became more irritable and intolerant in everyday life. The paradox is that despite the negative impact of poker on my life, I still cannot refuse to play. I think that I am not the only one.

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will poker change you life

It changed my life. When I stopped drinking it gave me something to do.

luispino88

luispino88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently, I make more money playing poker than in my work in a month.

There are bad days, but most of the time I have good days

A

Adrenalinru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker hasn't changed my life, but it brings its own elements to it. It adds its own variety, adrenaline, and makes the brain work differently.

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't dream about it. I just play for fun, and if I can win some money for little stuffs, it will be nice.

meagain00

A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play poker for fun, but poker can teach you how to become more patient

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not so commited to the game to say that it will change my life.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it can change the life of everyone. I think lots of people are dreaming to win big someday and spend this money for your family, buy something usefull and just feel more comfortable. This is the reason why people are playing this game. They want to earn money playing poker games. Right now lots of players can play good and you need to play really well, if you want to win in poker.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Skmeday it will. I want to go to vegas and play a big tournament. Who knows maybe it will change my life

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, poker can change a player's life from worse to better, and vice versa.
From a financial point of view, a player can win a good amount of poker and become rich. Likewise, he can spend all his possessions and become bankrupt. I think it's a good idea to spend no more than five or ten percent of your monthly income on poker a month.
Morally it is less harmful if we respect bankroll rules and playing times, then poker will be fun, entertaining and profitable for money as well.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
in one way or another I have already changed my life. Since I dedicate several hours of my life to try to earn some real money and every time I do it, I feel great satisfaction even if they are only pennies. Now there is also the other side of the coin when you lose but playing freeroll tournaments does not hurt much.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for sure, for that I am dedicating myself

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I am so into the game that I can honestly say that without poker, there would most definitely be a void

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has definitely changed my life. I've spent a lot of time playing over the past 10 years. I started out thinking I would make money at it, but eventually dropped that idea. I play now simply because I enjoy it. I'm even okay with losing, which I do a lot.

It brought me to Cardschat which I also spend a lot of time doing (Cardschatting). I also love doing that!

I've learned quite a bit over the years, although not how to win a big tournament. Maybe one day! :)

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think not in a big positive way. I try to learn and to get better every day. I have only a freeroll bankroll so its very hard and a long way to get first sucesses in freerolls and then investing in bigger tourneys. Its not my goal to reach another financial level. My goal is to be the best poker player i could be. My time is full with family and job, so i have no time to reach the best possible skill level, because i have no time for discuss my hands with other pros and no time to learn very intensive the possible learning tools. I try to learn on the table and the goal is getting better, if i reach my goal the financial aspect would be automatically better. I also hope that i do not play to much, that my girlfriend go away that would be a very negative life changer.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Of course, my hobby for poker influences my life significantly. It is impossible to lead a normal life playing online poker tournaments every day.

A

admiralrp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you get lucky it can, or maybe you just born with a lot of money and don't need to work, I need money,,,,

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And I don't think so, unless I win a good prize.
I play for a hobby, I like the game.
What the game taught me the most is to be more patient and calm.
If I don't work ... I don't change my life ..
Maybe one day I'll become a poker pro, right?