You think poker will change your life.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It already did, for sure. Even though I haven't become rich by playing poker but poker has learned me how to overcome the hard situations without getting tilted and keep patience.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe that poker changes anyone's life, but I believe that if the person changes, then they can change for the better. In this sense, poker becomes another healthy option for those who believe they can achieve great achievements and enjoy their own achievements.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't imagine my life without poker, it's my hobby and additional income (when I'm lucky))). thanks to poker, I communicate with friends from all over the world, we have something to talk about, discuss hands, learn about poker rooms, tournaments. we also help each other when needed.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I do not know change or not but part of my life for sure!

Riccoboni

Riccoboni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​

I believe that poker is a means by which I can improve my life. But I don't pin all my hopes on poker.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]do you think poker will change my life, if it is to live on poker, I don't think so, if it is a hobby for sure, because I relax playing poker.[/COLOR]​

I think poker has a power in the game before you think about money. It's like you feel smarter during the game than those who are with you at the table especially when you become an expert. You rejoice and you earn money and then it allows you to dream

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The game cannot change life, but you can have a pleasant evening playing poker, that's for sure))

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you devote yourself to poker, then maybe it will change, but this is a very good way to spend your free time

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think poker changed my life and added more colors and emotions from the game to it:)

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I hope that if I can change my life hahaha a good prize is everyone's dream for me I especially like it in sunday storm by pokerstars

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think poker can change my life, because I play it for relaxation and good time with friends. I don't plan to bet big money, because I earn it differently.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If in the future I start to play well and it starts to bring me a steady income, then no doubt poker will change my life in a good way.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker can change your life. Which direction depends only on you.

D

donYaro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun and little extra money it doesn't change my life much

J

jake coady

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It already has changed my life, if I had back the thousands of hours playing online poker just to lose about $2000 who knows what I would have accomplished pr done with that time

J

jake coady

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It already has changed my life, if I had back the thousands of hours playing online poker just to lose about $2000 who knows what I would have accomplished pr done with that time

By thousands of hours I mean days, months, years, decade...

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The only change poker would make to my life would be if I was unable to play it, then I would be miserable :D

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so, It is more like a hobby for me so I just enjoy it and let it happen if it has to happen something changes my life

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I have always wished that it would. Looks like I have fallen behind on that plan. Shucks.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me poker is a good challenge, not everyone is in a position to just go for poker career but many of us dive in as much as possible.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you real poker tournaments player then of corse...miniumum you will see new countries

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
I dream and think that poker will change my life and I will try to be a successful poker player

if one is successful at cashing consistently then yes poker can be lifechanging whether playing live or online. i try my best to learn and adapt and become as good as negraneau because he is my idol

F

fmbordini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can change, but a small number goes to the top...

Bugi

Bugi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker has already changed my life in that I've made a commitment to play and study regularly. I can see the improvement over a period of time and I see the potential for continued improvement with patience and discipline.