Are you listening to music while playing poker?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i feel like i need to really zone in and focus i listen to music . I also do it when there is someone really annoying at the table that i would rather not listen to. i do like to talk to listen to people and get a read on the table first before listening to music

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play a tournament, without music it’s very boring, so I listen to it while playing

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
normally i listen music while i use my laptop and i have all sounds of poker rooms disabled.

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you listening to music or do you prefer to hear just the poker sounds while you are playing online? :thrasher:
I try not to be distracted from the games so I prefer not to be distracted by extraneous noise.

A

akprompt

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No,I am not.I think music interfears my playing poker

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am listening music when I play poker because it keeps my mind clear

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I usually listen to how music for me gives me concentration in the game...

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before, when played, listened to metal. but lately classical music in prioretet.

G

GumaGum

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not always. Depends on my mood. But I think that sometimes music helps to relax at the gaming table.:rock::thrasher:

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I got TV on background but are session where I like peace and quiet and are days where I prefer some music on my headphones depends how I feel before I start to play...

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I listen to music all the time except when there are only 1 or 2 tables left because I usually put it on Netflix, unless I'm on some final stretch.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've gotta have music playing! I'm a big Phish and downtempo type stuff fan

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, music relaxes me, keeps the mood in good shape. but the most important thing is that more patience appears . emotional people need it

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to music, but when I have to make a tough decision, I usually mute my music :)
Then after a few minutes I realize it's really silent and I put my music back on :)
And that cycle happens a few times after time I play poker.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to instrumental music. I find anything with lyrics distracts at least part of my train of thought when I'm making decisions, but purely instrumental feels like it helps me focus better.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you listening to music or do you prefer to hear just the poker sounds while you are playing online? :thrasher:
hi hi
yes i often listen to music. i also play on a desk top PC and i have an Amazon Echo so i just say Alexa play xxx... type of music that i feel like atm
often its classical or like spanish guitar music :pcguru::elefant:

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a half and half guy:0) some times I like to zone into the game and other days I just like to chill to my music:0)

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on my mood. in the beginnings of tournaments i hear a lot of Music. when it goes to the prizes i shut the Music down.

an9312

an9312

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
love listening to music. nothing better than that for me. helps me really enjoy my time while playing. i dont listen too loud tho because i want to hear the table...

V

vwpokernut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen to instrumental music. I find anything with lyrics distracts at least part of my train of thought when I'm making decisions, but purely instrumental feels like it helps me focus better.

QFT

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally only play one tournament at a time, and find music in the background quite relaxing, it's when you hear the same same repeating after hours of playing and you need to find a new playlist. Although this is never an issue because the poker table will appear when it's your turn anyway.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely listen to music . Going to have to try more often . Normally have World War 2 documentary playing in the background.

rodolforrl

rodolforrl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sound of music play very much with emotion destrai