I find it interesting that ADZ and Lauren Kling are still in. #Drama

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bobby busted... he pushed 55 into AQ. And the saga continues. He's still got all them wimmins though... :p

-

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My pick was playing earlier today at the feature table and was KO'd by Poker Hall of Famer Doyle Brunson. So remove Vinny Maglio from the list.

doncaster

doncaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there being over 6000 players it is difficult to pick a winner.Luck plays a big part as a lot of amateurs play their cards and don't look properly at the board.

S

stado

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there being over 6000 players it is difficult to pick a winner.Luck plays a big part as a lot of amateurs play their cards and don't look properly at the board.

Especially with this deep structure there is a lot of room for play and a lot of room for the top pros to exploit these players. There are a lot of good players left int his tournament. I'm really hoping to see Doyle make one last deep run, still remember his last one, the standing ovation he got after he busted was a great poker moment and would love to see it again.

Last edited:
Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am thinking you have never had the chance to play against Jenny Harmon.
tumblr_lrdhw1Cnn81qakrapo1_500.jpg

me said:
I wouldn't expect any woman who plays poker to fit
lrn2read

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had dinner with the guy who had AK that hand, he said basically the guy thought he was getting odds and actually if you pokerstove the equities if it was all a huge pot he was actually getting odds to call. Now it being a tourney and him covering so most of the pot actually being HU with terrible equity both make it way worse.

Text results appended to pokerstove.txt

850,668 games 0.057 secs 14,924,000 games/sec

Board:
Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 19.254% 19.21% 00.05% 163373 417.80 { 4d3d }
Hand 1: 07.098% 06.61% 00.49% 56209 4168.30 { AdTc }
Hand 2: 35.057% 35.01% 00.05% 297798 417.80 { QcQh }
Hand 3: 21.889% 21.40% 00.49% 182035 4168.30 { AcKs }
Hand 4: 16.702% 16.65% 00.05% 141663 417.80 { JdJs }

doncaster

doncaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
666 players left and my fellow Aussie is still in,she cashed last year as well....
GO JACKIE !!!!!!!!!

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see Steve Gee is making a decent run again, if you remember from last year's final table this is the guy who shoved his whole stack at Russell Thomas post-river with a middle pocket pair. Didn't work, and he got his walking papers. IIRC Jesse Sylvia got booted on day 1 this year too.

dudemanstan

dudemanstan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see Steve Gee is making a decent run again, if you remember from last year's final table this is the guy who shoved his whole stack at Russell Thomas post-river with a middle pocket pair. Didn't work, and he got his walking papers. IIRC Jesse Sylvia got booted on day 1 this year too.
Yeah he had 88 and Thomas had QQ, and he tried to bluff him off the pot, and all this after Salaburu called him an idiot. Steve might have something to prove this year.

H

Henreiman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friend lost yesterday, I had 1% piece of him :( Was 85% to win and got rivered in a 150 BB hand. So it goes.

They're on the bubble now, best of luck to anyone still in!

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that Doyle is still in it, I mean, wow!!!! And he was going to retire from these types of events, lol. I will just be tickled pink if he at least makes the final table. It already looks like he will at least make the money.
And if he wins it...I mean, he certainly can. He's Doyle Brunson for Gods sake. Those kids he is playing must be crapping their pants; Texas Dolly just goes to show, it is not just a young mans game!

Last edited:
ryhailey

ryhailey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that Doyle is still in it, I mean, wow!!!! And he was going to retire from these types of events, lol. I will just be tickled pink if he at least makes the final table. It already looks like he will at least make the money.
And if he wins it...I mean, he certainly can. He's Doyle Brunson for Gods sake. Those kids he is playing must be crapping their pants; Texas Dolly just goes to show, it is not just a young mans game!

He busted at 6:00 PM

UnNa7uRal

UnNa7uRal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every poker player knows its a combination of Luck & Skill to win a WSOP main event .
You can believe whatever you want , but Tom Dwan's tournament accomplishment will not impressed Phil Helmuth or Johny Chan.
Its just show that tournament Poker is totally different from cash game .

I dunno why you give so much credit for this guy (Helmuth). Srsly these bracelets don't show anything. If you participate in everyone of the wsop events one can easily get a bracelet at one or more of them. We all see what Durr did to Phil on a cash game LOL!

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So is that why Durrr doesn't have one despite playing well over 100 bracelet events?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - that statement is so far from being true. Playing in a lot of bracelet events does not guarantee you a bracelet. Loads of pros play a heavy WSOP schedule every year and still do not have a single bracelet. They are not easy to win lol.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He busted at 6:00 PM in the money

FYP. Awesome performance from him. He's had a tough time with the multi-day tournaments in the past few years. Great to see him cash in this year's ME.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dunno why you give so much credit for this guy (Helmuth). Srsly these bracelets don't show anything. If you participate in everyone of the WSOP events one can easily get a bracelet at one or more of them. We all see what Durr did to Phil on a cash game LOL!

Now & then I read something on the Internet that makes me wonder if access thereto shouldn't require a test.:eek:

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah he had 88 and Thomas had QQ, and he tried to bluff him off the pot, and all this after Salaburu called him an idiot. Steve might have something to prove this year.

Looks like Steve Gee is getting the last laugh, he's the last surviving member of last year's final table and Salaburu is long gone. Greg Merson pushed A2s into AKs and is also gone in 167th place.

WSOP