WSOP Final Table Live Stream--SPOILERZZZZZ

F

fx20736

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't read anything in this thread but am confused. Yesterday I go on to ESPN to check headlines and see thaty the final table was down to 2. i didn't click on the story and today ESPN says its' over but I don't see coverage listed on ESPN anywhere tonight.

What gives??

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't read anything in this thread but am confused. Yesterday I go on to ESPN to check headlines and see thaty the final table was down to 2. i didn't click on the story and today ESPN says its' over but I don't see coverage listed on ESPN anywhere tonight.

What gives??

They played heads up Monday night which was streamed on ESPN3. There's 2 hour coverage of the final table and heads up airing tonight on ESPN at 10est.

divato

divato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch some of the replays before the final 2 was starting. And wow. How can you lose getting in some of these hands that they played. Esp. John. It seem like he got it in with the worst and ended up with the best every hand. The 3 6 hand blew my mind lol. IMO i wish micheal would have played better bc he was the only one in the top 5 that deserved to be there. I did not see Micheal get it in bad once. Congrats Duhamell But im not impressed. IMO racner didnt deserve it either though.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hard to base things from the limited number of hands they show the tv viewing audience,.. even diffficult if you watched 10+hrs.. of final table when it was 'live'. For sure there was some great play on that table... especially 'Cheong' (subiime) (imo) before the 6bet shove. Even Phil Helmuth was saying how good he thought Cheong was playing.
There's alot of metagame stuff happening here that tv viewers don't get the oppurtunity to even get a piece of. I wish they'd shown more hands in the tv coverage, especially in the HU play... would've been nice to see what hands Racener was folding/limping/calling/raising with.

I was disappointed that Duhamel won it... actually was disappointed that he made it to the final table (I believe there were more than a few bad decisions that could've easily sent him to the rail prior to final table). Also bummed me a bit when ya hear some viewers/fans, etc. start turning a poker game into a battle of the nations. Go USA, Go canada, etc. I don't care what country they're from... I look at it more as the individuals playing the game. Would've been cool to see Grinder & Cheong headsup.... but 'that's poker'.

Last edited:
salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was disappointed that Duhamel won it... actually was disappointed that he made it to the final table (I believe there were more than a few bad decisions that could've easily sent him to the rail prior to final table). Also bummed me a bit when ya hear some viewers/fans, etc. start turning a poker game into a battle of the nations. Go USA, Go Canada, etc. I don't care what country they're from... I look at it more as the individuals playing the game. Would've been cool to see Grinder & Cheong headsup.... but 'that's poker'.

Imo I think Duhamel should have been out (crippled? I forget the chipstacks) against Affleck, but I guess thats how the cards fell, so w/e.

As for the whole USA/Canadian thing... I dont like Duhamel, but i really didnt like how everyone chanted "USA USA USA" whenever Duhamel lost a pot against someone. I think thats just disrespectful and doesnt make the US look better, makes us look worse. Honestly I think its nearly as bad as if they were outright booing him.

curly

curly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if they would ever take the main event to pay per view, and let the viewers see more of the action.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can never win a tourney without gettin lucky at least twice. Duhamel played HU perfect. He was also the best player at laying a trap. Like him or not, he deserved the win.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if they would ever take the main event to pay per view, and let the viewers see more of the action.

Why? it was streamed live ( with a delay of around 5 mins ).:rolleyes:

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game