WSOP Final Table Live Stream--SPOILERZZZZZ

NobleTruths

NobleTruths

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG!!!! Blow up by Cheong. Racener is a happy dude to be HU with Duhamel (altho, it is not quite over).

appaz86

appaz86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was so gross A7...

one too many bluffs... pretty sick that Duhamel is in such a good position to win now

would of rated him as one of the weaker players at the final table

go racener!

DeadlyV18

DeadlyV18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The guy 6-bet shoved (Cheong)! You gotta know your 50-50 at best when a guy 5 bets you at the ME final table.

Definitely blew his once in life chance at the ME bracelet.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if there will be a replay with hole cards of the entire game? Or is there just the highlights on 11/9?

C

coljung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will only be highlights on Tuesday, I doubt you can see the entire game with the hole cards.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there an actual live feed rather than the updates on the website?

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FFS CHEONG... I'm so freaking annoyed, I wanted Cheong or Mizrachi to take it down, hell I would rather have Candio win than Duhamel or Racener. I dont like Racener, I REALLY dont like Duhamel. If I had to choose, I would say Racener because I think Duhamel is just a luckbox.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FFS CHEONG... I'm so freaking annoyed, I wanted Cheong or Mizrachi to take it down, hell I would rather have Candio win than Duhamel or Racener. I dont like Racener, I REALLY dont like Duhamel. If I had to choose, I would say Racener because I think Duhamel is just a luckbox.

Are you serious? Cheong & Candio are the 2 biggest luckboxes since the last 27:musicus:

divato

divato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God i cant beilive that donkey Duhamel Is gonna win it. Another Joe Cada Murder Mystery. Stack another one up for Team pokerstars dangit. I just hope we get to see him get raped on High stakes poker Like Peter eastgate did.

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still can't believe Cheong blew up. You'd think in preparation for the FT, they'd work on some stamina. Looked like he just got tired and tried to end it.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what was the hand that cheong blew up on? and how did grinder and candio get out??

CheeseConey

CheeseConey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars execs must be laughing their butts off right now.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you serious? Cheong & Candio are the 2 biggest luckboxes since the last 27:musicus:

I agree with you on Candio, but Cheong's play at the final table was great, I would have been satisfied if he won.

NobleTruths

NobleTruths

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what was the hand that cheong blew up on? and how did grinder and candio get out??
Warning: SPOILER ALERT

BB = 1mill. 3 handed. Cheong had about 96 mill, Duhamel had about 92 mill. Racener had about 35 mill

All preflop:
Cheong raise to 2.25 mill
Duhamel raise to 6(?) mill
Cheong raise to 13 mill
Duhamel raise to 22 mill
Cheong raise all-in
Duhamel calls

Duhamel shows QQ
Cheong shows A/7 os!!!!!!

Cheong does not improve, and is left with about 4 mill in chips.:musicus:

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, I was playing one of those 10K play chips MTTs for fun while I was bored right now, shoved with AQ preflop with two limpers behind, second limper called the all in with A9o and spiked a nine on the flop...

DUHAMEL'D!!!!!

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warning: SPOILER ALERT

BB = 1mill. 3 handed. Cheong had about 96 mill, Duhamel had about 92 mill. Racener had about 35 mill

All preflop:
Cheong raise to 2.25 mill
Duhamel raise to 6(?) mill
Cheong raise to 13 mill
Duhamel raise to 22 mill
Cheong raise all-in
Duhamel calls

Duhamel shows QQ
Cheong shows A/7 os!!!!!!

Cheong does not improve, and is left with about 4 mill in chips.:musicus:

His worst play all night, I dont know how he could possibly shove with A7o right there...

P

PlayerPlayerAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know, what a major let down, annoyed is an understatement for me.
I just can't believe Cheong came back off the layoff so out of sync after being so poised and focused the whole tournament.:(

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A7os?? seriouslly? lololol sickkk

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

this and this.

John Racener has the button in Seat 7.
Filippo Candio open-shoves from the small blind. Joseph Cheong quickly calls and the theater rises to its feet again.
Showdown
Candio: [kd[qd
Cheong: [ac[3c
[ah[7d[2s is "not a bad flop" for Cheong and utter disaster for Candio. Cheong pairs his ace and leaves Candio looking for running cards. The [5h that falls on the turn is not one of those runners. Candio is drawing dead going to the river [4s. That card gives Cheong an unnecessary wheel.
Candio is the fourth-place finisher and leaves the stage to chants of "Filippo! Filippo" from his rail.

Joseph Cheong has the button in Seat 2.
Action folds to Jonathan Duhamel in the small blind. He limps in. Michael Mizrachi declines his option in the big blind. On a flop of [5d[4s[qc, Duhamel checks. Grinder takes a stab with a bet of 2 million. Duhamel check-raises, Mizrachi moves all in and Duhamel calls! It all happens so fast it takes everyone by surprise.
Showdown
Duhamel: [ad[ac
Mizrachi: [qd[8h
It's a crafty play of aces by Duhamel that neatly ensnares Mizrachi's top pair. Mizrachi is at risk and is going to need some help to avoid elimination. He is standing over the table, waiting for the turn. The [jd is no help. He's down to his last card.
The river is another face card, but it's not the queen Mizrachi needs. It's the [kd. Duhamel's rail is ecstatic as their man stacks up the Grinder's chips and knocks Mizrachi out in 5th place.
With Mizrachi's elimination in 5th place, Frank Kassela has (finally!) wrapped up the title of 2010 wsop Player of the Year.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the play by play guys, appreciate it

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game