• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BRANDONG7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am very excited phil ivey is playing at the final table, finally get to watch him on the big stage

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ivey.

It would help poker and would give the pros something to brag about since one hasnt won in years.

stellerteller

stellerteller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am usually always rooting for the underdog. I love the anticipation of the final table but hate the push back to November. Ticks me off. Oh well, I live Schulman and Ivey. Wish I was there live. If there is any way I can fly to Vegas and stand in line to get the coveted ticket, I would. Sadly, I probably will watch it on TV with everyone else. :)

mets40

mets40

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who will be the 2009 WSOP Champ?

Can one of the pros win it, or does Moon have just too many chips?

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please. It's gonna be Ivey. It has to be Ivey. It is destined.......

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hope that Ivey wins.. That would be freakin awesome!

B

brett987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im gonna go with ivey he has sooooo good at poker and not many other people have much experience as him

X

Xavier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want James Akenhead to win as a British winner might create more interest in the game over here, which would benefit me.
It ain't likely to happen though because hes the short stack.
If not him then I'd support Darvin Moon.
I really don't want Ivey to win. Hes already minted enough and won enough already.

bgomez89

bgomez89

Resident Thugmaster
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want my main man phil ivey to take it!

5TR8 FLUSH

5TR8 FLUSH

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Phil Ivey all the way, got 3 already this year why not take down the main event bracelet aswell. In my opinion he's one of the greatest poker players ever if not the greatest, really hoping he wins the main event. Best of luck to him :)

mistuhandy

mistuhandy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ivey is my man, always have faith in him, and he will take this thing down with 9 mill of chips. Wonder how he gonna rob Darwin chips lol

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moon is running really good... but I dunno if thats going to last, I think its either going to be Ivey, Shulman, or Aikenhead...

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP - 6 Days to go!

Here are the current chip counts.

:beer:

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 12
Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are the current chip counts.

:beer:

I'm gonna have to start plowing through these! I've got about 14 episodes on my DVR to get through....

Who do you think is gonna win? As much as he's looked like an ass, I'm pulling for Shulman. Gotta go for the guy who lives in Seattle :rolleyes:

T

ThomasShea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LETS go phil

Definately rooting for Phil Ivey to pull through. I did not know those chip counts. WOW, Moon has a HUGEE chip stack, more than 5x phil. This is going to be a great finish, hopefully phil can pull through in the end, great player and I just can't believe a pro can make it this far in such a big field. Only a couple pros in the field and they out last thousandsss of players and make it to the top 9. That shows that poker is not all luck, it has tons of skill involved. LETS GO PHIL!

L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WSOP- FINAL COUNTDOWN--win not like

...ok, so into last week of countodnw, bs talking,and final tips before the biggest table of the year sits down..

there have been loads of threads, about who do you want to win...and who you dont want and stuff

99% say ivey to win and jef to lose, for various reason

what i want to know is who do you think WILL win,,...forget heroes, inspiration... good for poker and stuff... i want an easy answer of who you think will win...for my interst, whatever is winning person on thsi poll, im sticking 50euro on it...

D

dawggbob27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id have to put my money (If I had any) on Darvin Moon, simply because I have watched his play over the tv showings of the Main Event, and I just dont see him getting all the money in on bad hands now granted he could end up not catching hands etc,etc. but for the most part he seems content to just play top 5 or 10 hands and not put himself in harms way.

Do I want him to win.........no Id much rather see Phil ivey take it home but Darvin doesnt leave much on the table when he starts playing hands and He has a Monstrous chip lead.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why you didn't list them in order of chip count in the poll if you care so much about "who do you think WILL win,,...forget heroes, inspiration... good for poker and stuff... i want an easy answer of who you think will win..."

Poll should read:

Ft

The odds on bodog if you want to bet fwiw:

Odds

At those odds, I'll take Cada in 5th place at 10/1, imho.

Last edited:
L

luckforsome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alien genious...i took the names and chips of a betting website, the one i bet on...so thats the order they came in...honestly didnt think of putting them in chip count order...didnt think it mattered too much..and the reason i put that sentence like that, is because i know most peple give votes based on people they like...didnt man to come accross in any way

M

M_RocK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
November Nine

So in you opinion everybody who is favored to win the novmeber nine. I know that there are 2 big stacks at the table with darvin moon and steve beglighter but i still think that jeff shulman and phil ivey are the overall favorites even with there chip stacks although jeff has a decent sized chip stack my pick is still phil ivey as he is the best poker play ever to play thus far and his aggressive and knowledge of the game should stampede the table

GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
darvin's got it in the bag, he plays too decent to blow a chip lead like that

plus he seems like a really deserving guy

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think you are absolutely right, but you must remember that old factor of absolute "luck"...remember a guy named Moneymaker? Ivey's expertise and being a great player may well be to his "dis-advantage" when it comes to "luck". Remember a guy named Brunson winning two years with the best starting hand of the infamous 10 2 o? LUCK may well win the tourney for someone.

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i really would love to see phil ivey win. yeah ivey!!!!!!!
i don't like moon at all, i think he's an arrogant jerk. i didn't like how he was running over everyone and catching all the cards and hands to boot.
don't know why just don't like him. maybe he'll get over confident and blow it. lol
i watched him smooth play AA and he lost that hand hahahahaha. he allowed to many in the pot. lmao i think there were like 5 of them, hahahahaha.
gl and peace :smile:

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also wouldn't mind seeing Phil Ivey win it, but Darvin Moon would be a nice story. Either of those two wouldn't be bad, for different reasons.

WSOP