Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, I think that in online poker, it doesn't matter, because you don't see opponents, but in live poker, and if the girl is also very beautiful, she can even use this trump card[emoji3][emoji28][emoji3] Therefore, I think that It's dangerous to play with girls at a live table, but online it doesn't matter[emoji3]
Oh, thanks for the answer! Although I think that in online poker and live there is no difference whether you are a man or a woman.:)
Although just the other day, a story happened to me: one of the players started specifically responding to my raises and wrote at the same time that he knew that his combination was weaker than mine, but he would still respond to my bets. It was very nice. :eek:
The funny thing is that I don't have a translator on my computer, and I didn't know he wrote it. :(
This happens too. This man just wanted to give me his chips.:love:

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The level of the game depends on the level of thinking, not gender.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
There is no division into boys and girls in poker, which is why many girls are just as successful as boys and vice versa. Poker unites everyone, there have never been questions about who is better, if my goal is to win.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The level of the game depends on the level of thinking, not gender.
There is no division into boys and girls in poker, which is why many girls are just as successful as boys and vice versa. Poker unites everyone, there have never been questions about who is better, if my goal is to win.
Thank you for your answers and participation in my topic. Yes, I totally agree with you. :)
Termen: the level of thinking is extremely strange, but in general I understand what you are talking about. ;)
And yes, there should be no division - it's a game.:eek:

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear members of the community! :ciao:

Many people play poker, both men and women.
But who is better? :icon_scra
Do you think gender affects the quality of poker playing?
Do men play better or do women play better?
What reasons do you have to think so?
:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm
Let's discuss it!:top:
look at the statistics for any tournaments and cash games, various ratings, and everything will become clear to you of course, here you also need to keep in mind that there are much more men who play poker than women, about 90% to 10% in favor of men

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
It doesn't matter man or women we both have the brain to think and play our game so the best can be anyone the gendre doesn't matter.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Men are better than women in everything. So nature ordered. But I do not diminish the dignity of women: beauty, kindness, intelligence, charm and the ability to have a child. Therefore, it is impossible for a man to be without a woman. Regarding poker. I am sure that women play on an equal footing with men. But they are less interested in this game. There are few women in poker.

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol. No matter at all. Do u really think that gender can mean anything about poker skill?

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really dont think gender would become a factor here at playing poker in a high level, if a PLAYER is at a high level game competing for big stacks is because he or she earned its place there, of course some people may feel more intimidated around the opposite gender but is just a game like any other, whoever deserve to be winning will win, everyone is welcome no matter what.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
look at the statistics for any tournaments and cash games, various ratings, and everything will become clear to you of course, here you also need to keep in mind that there are much more men who play poker than women, about 90% to 10% in favor of men
I really dont think gender would become a factor here at playing poker in a high level, if a PLAYER is at a high level game competing for big stacks is because he or she earned its place there, of course some people may feel more intimidated around the opposite gender but is just a game like any other, whoever deserve to be winning will win, everyone is welcome no matter what.
It doesn't matter man or women we both have the brain to think and play our game so the best can be anyone the gendre doesn't matter.

Hello!
Thank you for your answers and for your opinion. Absolutely with you salidarna.:)
Lol. No matter at all. Do u really think that gender can mean anything about poker skill?

No, I don't think so. :D
The idea of this post is to find out the opinion of Cardschat participants.
Thanks for your reply.:)

Men are better than women in everything. So nature ordered. But I do not diminish the dignity of women: beauty, kindness, intelligence, charm and the ability to have a child. Therefore, it is impossible for a man to be without a woman. Regarding poker. I am sure that women play on an equal footing with men. But they are less interested in this game. There are few women in poker.
It is very subjective to say that a man is better forever and to give an argument that this is established by nature. :rolleyes:
Thank you for your funny answer.:D

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a supporter of the fact that women and men are the same in everything. And in general, I'm not a very tolerant person, but in poker, it seems to me, women are not inferior to men.

In everyday life I do not notice that in mental matters women are weaker than men. In physical activity, women are weaker, this is their peculiarity.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I am not a supporter of the fact that women and men are the same in everything. And in general, I'm not a very tolerant person, but in poker, it seems to me, women are not inferior to men.
In everyday life I do not notice that in mental matters women are weaker than men. In physical activity, women are weaker, this is their peculiarity.
Oh, thank you for your answer. I think that the translator let you down and you didn't mean physical activity, but the physical development of the body - meaning that men are physically stronger. Because if we talk about activity, I think that women are not inferior to men in this. Their physical endurance can compete with men's, because, for example, during childbirth, a woman experiences a pain shock that increases several times the threshold of pain shock that a man can withstand.:viking::eek:
Don't let my cutesy cat avatar confuse you: I'm a guy. The cat is too, btw. :p
It seems to me that the author meant the topic itself - that is, he was talking about me. Although I don't see anything funny or strange about it. I'm just interested in what the Cardschat members think about it. And I'm glad that their opinion mostly coincides with mine.:)

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, thank you for your answer. I think that the translator let you down and you didn't mean physical activity, but the physical development of the body - meaning that men are physically stronger. Because if we talk about activity, I think that women are not inferior to men in this. Their physical endurance can compete with men's, because, for example, during childbirth, a woman experiences a pain shock that increases several times the threshold of pain shock that a man can withstand.:viking::eek:

It seems to me that the author meant the topic itself - that is, he was talking about me. Although I don't see anything funny or strange about it. I'm just interested in what the Cardschat members think about it. And I'm glad that their opinion mostly coincides with mine.:)

Yes, indeed, I meant physical strength. That's why we separate men and women in sports.
And, yes, I sometimes marvel at the physical endurance of women. :smile:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There is no way you can say anyone is better than someone else, just because of Gender differences, Men and Women are both equally good when it comes to playing Poker, The only difference is that there are far more Men playing Poker than Women, there are a lot more Male names on the World Poker Series Trophy than Female names, but that does not prove that Men are better, only that more Men play the game.
It is the same with driving, In the U.K. statistics are used to prove Women are better drivers than Men and get cheaper car insurance, but in reality there are far more Men driving on the roads than Women, so it is only reasonable to assume Men have more accidents.
Statistics and Percentages mean nothing, but everyone assumes that because of the Mathematics used, they must be right, I always think of the age old question "How long is a piece of string?" when that question is answered maybe we can start to rely on Statistics.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way you can say anyone is better than someone else, just because of Gender differences, Men and Women are both equally good when it comes to playing Poker, The only difference is that there are far more Men playing Poker than Women, there are a lot more Male names on the World Poker Series Trophy than Female names, but that does not prove that Men are better, only that more Men play the game.
It is the same with driving, In the U.K. statistics are used to prove Women are better drivers than Men and get cheaper car insurance, but in reality there are far more Men driving on the roads than Women, so it is only reasonable to assume Men have more accidents.
Statistics and Percentages mean nothing, but everyone assumes that because of the Mathematics used, they must be right, I always think of the age old question "How long is a piece of string?" when that question is answered maybe we can start to rely on Statistics.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

I wonder why there are fewer women in poker than men? I think men play computer games more than women. Maybe women are less interested in it? :icon_scra

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think they play in the same conditions, it is difficult to see a woman win a tournament but I think this is because of the number of men and women who sign up for a tournament. If 1,500 men and 20 women participate in a tournament, it is obvious that men have more chances of winning the tournament.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, I agree with the author of many posts, there is no difference, there are only opponents. But in live poker, if there is a nice and beautiful girl, then she can be beautiful, like a trump card, and it is doubly nice if this trump card turns against herself, so it's cool to play poker. You girls are all beautiful, there are no ugly girls.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
both are equal at poker, there is some girls who are more intelligent than man and vice-versa

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Online doesn't matter the gender.
Live, i've met just a handful of women in poker.

Simply put, gender doesn't matter but women are so few in poker they are not visible.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I think men's have an advantage due the fact woman didn't seriously played poker longer than 20 years or so but yea both genders can manage a final wsop table I guess

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there is any difference. What exists is the presence of more men among those interested in playing Poker.

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The problem is that they begin to use their beautiful charms to distract us... that would be cheating!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!