Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Dear members of the community! :ciao:

Many people play poker, both men and women.
But who is better? :icon_scra
Do you think gender affects the quality of poker playing?
Do men play better or do women play better?
What reasons do you have to think so?
:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm:questionm
Let's discuss it!:top:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this division is strange, since there are only opponents at the table. Who cares who it will be. The main thing is victory, not participation.
Everyone decides for himself to be the best or the worst for him.

VanAlves

VanAlves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that men are the best, because the amount of men who play are many but let's not leave women out we also have a lot of women who are very good at poker
regardless of sex, both have the ability to evolve and be great players

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think this division is strange, since there are only opponents at the table. Who cares who it will be. The main thing is victory, not participation.
Everyone decides for himself to be the best or the worst for him.

I think that success does not depend on gender. Success depends on the willingness to achieve the goal and the desire to work hard, despite any setbacks.

I believe that men are the best, because the amount of men who play are many but let's not leave women out we also have a lot of women who are very good at poker
regardless of sex, both have the ability to evolve and be great players
Thank you for showing interest in the topic of my post and leaving your comments. Yes, I totally agree with you. I think that both women and men are equally good at poker. But in my opinion, there are simply more men and their successes are more well-known in this regard.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also believe that the gender of the player does not matter. The main thing is patience, discipline, skill and experience.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I couldn't tell ... all I ever see on the tables are avatars.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better who plays the best and makes the best decisions based on many years of study and practice of the game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Both men and women have their advantages and disadvantages. But to say who is better and who is worse is wrong. I think that in general, everyone has a chance to succeed, regardless of gender.

Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really?

People are people and the cards don't lie.. but your face can. Win some. Lose some. Male or female..Just deal the cards!

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My opinion is that there is no difference. But still, women are more naive and gullible than men, so the likelihood of believing the enemy and making some kind of wrong decision is more likely for women.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have seen women playing awesome poker , live or online , defeating men or women , so I think some women and men atey good at poker , some are not , like anywhere in life .

H

Haikala2011

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid to play against women, they cheat, oops, read bluff, much more often and are difficult to read.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to compare who is a better poker player men or women, because many more men play poker than women.:)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not think that the gender of the player can somehow influence the success in the game !!!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear members of the community! :ciao:

Do you think gender affects the quality of poker playing?
Do men play better or do women play better?
What reasons do you have to think so?
Let's discuss it!:top:
I think that the gender of a poker player does not matter, there are both good and bad players, it all depends on the knowledge of the person and his discipline! I believe that there are no bad players at all, there are just people who do not spend enough time on training material! Good luck at the tables and big wins!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I couldn't tell ... all I ever see on the tables are avatars.

It is better who plays the best and makes the best decisions based on many years of study and practice of the game.

Both men and women have their advantages and disadvantages. But to say who is better and who is worse is wrong. I think that in general, everyone has a chance to succeed, regardless of gender.

People are people and the cards don't lie.. but your face can. Win some. Lose some. Male or female..Just deal the cards!

My opinion is that there is no difference. But still, women are more naive and gullible than men, so the likelihood of believing the enemy and making some kind of wrong decision is more likely for women.

I have seen women playing awesome poker , live or online , defeating men or women , so I think some women and men atey good at poker , some are not , like anywhere in life .

It is difficult to compare who is a better poker player men or women, because many more men play poker than women.:)

I do not think that the gender of the player can somehow influence the success in the game !!!

I think that the gender of a poker player does not matter, there are both good and bad players, it all depends on the knowledge of the person and his discipline! I believe that there are no bad players at all, there are just people who do not spend enough time on training material! Good luck at the tables and big wins!
Thank you for your comments. I am very glad that for most of the people here, gender does not matter at all. :)
Only poker!:top::top::top:

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Chica_bonita6255979 said:
Dear community members! :ciao:

Do you think gender affects the quality of your poker game?
Do men play better or women play better?
What reasons do you have for thinking this way?
Let's discuss it! :top:
Nowadays, girls look very confident at the poker table! And it seems to me that the level of the game does not depend on gender ...

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is priceless lol.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.There is no difference between women or men in poker.Maybe one, that there are more men than women in this game not only live but also online.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it depends on each person, it shouldn't matter the sex of the person in front of you ... it's just poker, a game; but it also depends on how you look at things :). for example men's usually , in front of the women's try's to do things that they usually don't do , by trying to impress and they f.ck up thinks and take bad decisions or from the resistance point : at men's the endurance and longevity in resistance it is much higher than women's :), so .... what do you say chica ?!

R

Rabinachman1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Id say women has more sensitive intention and a good smell of bluffing.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
it depends on each person, it shouldn't matter the sex of the person in front of you ... it's just poker, a game; but it also depends on how you look at things :). for example men's usually , in front of the women's try's to do things that they usually don't do , by trying to impress and they f.ck up thinks and take bad decisions or from the resistance point : at men's the endurance and longevity in resistance it is much higher than women's :), so .... what do you say chica ?!
I will say that you provoke me, Pavel, to answer.:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think gender has anything to do with winning at poker. I believe that anyone who puts forth the effort to learn and study the game in order to improve can be successful playing poker.

Just my thoughts

GL ALL you Guys & Gals :D

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
In general, if you remember our game at the same table....You played very tight, called only with a good hand, mostly without bluffing. And it doesn't seem to me that you played differently than usual.:D
And that's why, when we both got into the game for some reason, I thought you were bluffing??...:icon_scra

Although perhaps the reason was that I was constantly losing the Internet...And despite the note about the style of your game, I just couldn't stand this torment.
In the end, I left and you stayed:(