Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother.
Today I am 54 years old.
Poker 5 cards I've been playing since I was 8 years old with my father, my uncle, my father's brother, and my grandmother. Today all deceased.
In 2000 I started playing online.
Here I play little 5 cards because most of us play Hold em.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
oh, it started a long time ago2006-2007, first I started learning the basics of poker with vkontakte chips, first as a game, and then started going with friends to a poker sports club and playing tournaments there, and only then did I get to poker stars

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, I started just to make money, but then I fell in love with the game, with the strategies and today I am a poker lover.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I started playing with friends and then I became interested in continuing to learn from the game.

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I first started learning poker when I was maybe 10, parents used to have poker nights. I liked the game right away. In the 90s I worked in the fishing industry in Alaska, and any time we had downtime, we were playing poker. I always did okay, but the competition was pretty light. I didn't seriously start to study the game though until a decade later, when I started playing online poker regularly.

A

Atom Winner

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I saw Benny Spindler and then I started playing poker

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started playing because I always liked card games and the little I had read and seen about it caught my attention due to the game format and its variables.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to read experiences, just out of curiosity
Hi.
I started playing about 7 years ago. I worked in an office and during working hours I often sat without work :)
Those were good times :)
Now, unfortunately, I have very little free time, but nevertheless, poker is my favorite hobby, entertainment in the evenings.
Good luck.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker because I love playing cards! I started playing cards when I was very young. And certain car games started to incorporate parts for money. 😊 so I was taught to gamble at a very young age.LMAO

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing 6 years ago. I've always liked card games, but I've never played poker. I became interested and started. It's a pity that I didn't start playing poker earlier, I didn't understand how interesting it is.