Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I remember playing it since my days at school... however in those days it was just fun... then years later I managed to watch some tournaments on ESPN... and I started to see it differently... in such a way that it interested me in learning to play it well... and that's where my passion for poker was born...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first, it was just like entertainment and then it became a small income. And now there is a desire to quit playing and money does not allow you to do it.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I saw it on TV and thought it was interesting, especially after some of my friends talked about this game, which was new to me. I found Poker immediately fascinating and I started to learn as much as I could.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Since I was a child, I watched my father play online on Pokerstar, he always explained to me the reason for every move, and it fascinated me. When I grew up I had the opportunity to try different places, and the game captivated me, it's dynamic and strategic.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To earn some extra money and loved the adrenaline of the game.As many of you,I knew about poker by watching the wsop Main Event on ESPN.It was love at first sight

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the words of George Mallory: "Because it's there"
That's it. :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
watching YouTube watched videos then came across poker and liked it after I installed it and started playing now I make money on this game and enjoy life:I CAN'T laugh:

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A loved one taught me how to play, and I realized that I really like it

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Filled a void after online money backgammon sites closed down. Backgammon is a much better game, but more stressful as well.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Before I started to study at University, I always thought, poker sounds so interesting about making money fast,
because I was in need of money of course at this time. Then I met my first husband and he explained to me the basics
of poker. Actually, he was a fish and I became a fish shortly after too. :D

Well, I played around and lost around $1.K and then started realising, this is not the way how to proceed, lol.
I quit poker for a longer time, nearly one year. Then I came back to poker, when I knew, there are some freerolls to
play and know, I will not lose any further money. This was important to me to realise this, to know this and
also to start bankroll management.

After this first escapade, which took over one year to realise, I was never in minus anymore.
I would not play anymore if poker would not profitable for me. It is important, otherwise, poker makes no fun.
Meanwhile, I know poker can mean you make money fast, but you need skill for this, you need BRM for this,
and you will not do this without any effort about learning this game. And the most important is also patience,
not only in the games but also in your bankroll management.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A loved one taught me how to play, and over time it grew into a hobby with good earnings

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like any game I started out of curiosity I ended up falling in love with being a game that depends on luck and skill to play.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to read experiences, just out of curiosity
I met my wife at age 58 in 2005. A few months later my employer gave us an incentive to retire and i took it. My wife had played poker all her life and with my semi pro son introduced me to the game to give me something to do. She knows where she can find me,..... playing poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started to play poker when I was 18 years old after I watched an event of WSOP on TV. At that time I was still a student, so, I thought it could be a fun way to win an extra money.

Jimlad999

Jimlad999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started watching poker on TV and also my sister played online. So I decided to start playing myself.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was still a little boy, I watched a movie about a poker player on TV. The movie became a hit in my country. This was the beginning of my interest in poker. Then Chris Moneymaker's win in the 2003 WSOP Main Event made my fascination with poker even more intense. I started taking poker very seriously. Today, poker is a part of my life.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I always loved playing cards, and fell on poker for two reasons. The first is that it was the card game I'd see being played on all the television westerns that filled the screen when I was young. The second is that my parents saw that interest and taught me how to play when I was in in my tweens. :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The main reason is, of course, the possibility of easy earnings. People constantly try their hand at gambling, hoping to win. Despite the fact that not everyone manages to get their winnings, the popularity of this only grows. Many games are built on the principle of gambling players: after a small victory, a person gains confidence in his abilities and continues to play even when luck has already turned away from him.It's no secret that there are entire poker championships in which there is a real cash prize. Therefore, there is not only excitement, but also a competitive spirit.For people who don't like to make quick decisions, online poker is ideal because you don't have to keep up with the pace of your partners.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing on EverestPoker but quickly moved to pokerstars. There were many tournaments of Holdem, Omaha, Badugi, Razz, Stud, and what can i say it drew me in.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing home games at the house of a close friend, then I stayed sometime away from poker. So in the pandemic I got a lot o free time and get back to poker.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker watching my friends play and it caught my attention. From that day on I started playing and never stopped. I think I'm going to play it until the end of my life.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got a taste for it through a homegame with friends. Since then I also like to play online.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Watched it on TV, thought it looked fun. Started playing online when I was at uni. Then wanted to get better and then I just kept coming back over the years. Wish I had kept it up over all that time though.