Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I started playing poker 15 years ago, at first it was for fun and then I got interested in how there were players winning millions in tournaments, so I opened my PS account and started playing more often in 2013 and from there I have learned a lot and I have earned good money... but because of my work I have not dedicated myself to being a professional player.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My husband had been playing since he was a kid. Then he began playing online poker sometime after we married. He played a lot and sometimes it would frustrate me. So then I thought what is all this hubbub about and got him to show me the basics and setup an account on poker stars and that was it, I was hooked. So now we both play pretty much everyday.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
A classmate of mine played online poker in one of the IT classes and I immediately liked the game, I wanted to try it myself.
At that time, online poker sites were starting to take off, so there were plenty of options. (Not that there aren't a lot of rooms today, but it seemed somehow more colorful back then). I miss Boss Media sites, I loved them.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have started playing poker when I was a child. We used to play 5-Cards with Dad and Mum. We were using matches instead of real chips. But it's only 10 years ago that I began to play Holdem online

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I played the game to see how it is and I like it very much , since then I play almost every week :)

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I was just interested in learning how to play. It was about 5 years ago

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started playing poker thinking that I could make money this way. It turned out that making money is not so easy. But I am glad that my character does not allow me to lose much, so at least I did not lose anything.

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
For first time i have played poker with my cousin and his friends in my aunt house , and it was very enjoyable and fun , i just curios for more information about this amazing game , and i begin to search more and play more in free money conditions and family gambling also :D . it was soooo much addictive game i think that you can not control yourself in early stages !! .

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I was introduced to poker by a friend and I immediately found it to be a fun , exciting and very strategic and intellectually stimulating game.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of my friends play poker and I wanted to learn how to play on my own.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to read experiences, just out of curiosity
I have been playing poker for about four years. I usually play in the evenings when I have free time, for an average of 3-5 hours. Since I became a member of the CardsChat community, my results have greatly improved and I am very grateful to the community for my progress.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't remember the year, but I was watching TV and the wsop was on. I've always played cards, but I didn't know poker so I looked it up on the internet and I loved it.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello
i love card games and poker is one of them :)

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I do ask myself the same question regular 😂

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to read experiences, just out of curiosity
Because I was born in June, 9th at 1h13m AM, during a several winter, i.e, I’m Gemini and I love games of mind, such as chess.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
First it was for gambling effect, I like the sensation of winning the money of another’s players, but then I realize you can also lost money this is not very easy at all. So I wanted to win money from player so I decide to train my skills to have more chance of winning 💰 👌🔥

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really liked this game at first sight, I watched all the episodes of the world series of poker and imagined that someday I would be there. Poker is an intelligent and logical game, for me this is a huge plus, and the emotions of winning a tournament are worth a lot.

N

njrbj4321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
This is my hobby and I love to play it in my free time.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To earn money and learn new things.

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I personally started and still play poker for fun, I have not yet considered making poker a daily routine or considering it as a job or even thinking about being a professional one day.

I think it's something I'll have to think about very carefully, but at the moment I feel comfortable just playing poker for fun

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
With my friends I remember, for the year 2016, what times!

S

smile-1409

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I saw my friend play, we had just played in company before, but when I started talking to him, he explained to me that there is also poker psychology about how people behave with different cards in their hands, I was very interested and now I'm here)

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I simply love to play and even make a little money with it.