Why are you here?

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I followed cardschat on Facebook first and enjoyed the posts so joined the forum. It's nice to discuss poker and other things with like minded people. I doubt I'll play many of the freerolls when I'm a club member due to the times but it'll be nice to play the odd one.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya like most researching freerolls did direct me to the forum which I am glad it did as there is a lot of great discussion to take part of as well as get good feedback on poker topics.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because in pokerstars I saw the freerolls, and I wanted to see what those tournaments were like, so I discovered the page, I saw that it was about forums, and they talked about any topic, I found it interesting, from time to time I check the page...

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am here because I love this game and this gives me an opportunity to improve my game and learn along the way while trying to build a bankroll with only time as an investment.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came to play the freerolls. I'm also gaining a different perspective on how to play from the people on this site. Every time I come to this site, there always seems to be issues I'm dealing with in the topics on the forum. If not I can always start a thread of my own.

B

Banderasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For reading articles, strategies, news and player opinions.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm here for the freerolls, sharing information and making sure I'm understanding what I'm learning, because if I can't explain it clearly in a thread I don't truly understand it.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came here for many reasons .... first of all I believe that it helps your game to take breaks and be social with others of a like mind .. if it's to discuss your poker experiences or just to say hello to others once in a while, or comment on things that they think are important, for whatever reason. I am also on a couple other forums .. different people .. = different thoughts. for example 2 + 2 and Card Player .. I was on The Drunken Donk lol .. but I felt I did not fit in very well and their freerolls are wow, seems they are all rebuys, and add... the moniker Donk seriously applies imo : ) and the top people there mostly have more of a bankroll than others and just go in every hand with whatever trash they were dealt and will just rebuy till they have a starting stack they like, that's not to say they do not have some skills I just think they take advantage, and would have preferred more freezeouts .. I don't think that is really very fair to the people they wish to be members mostly a waste of time for those members...and even worse drives people away .... as to the freeroll thing I would be lying if I said that is not one of the things that attracted me to the CC site .... but to invest your time and efforts and thoughts to a site require more reasons than hey they have freerolls... as the other ones I mentioned and this one are much more involved and inclusive and provide a better overall experience .....

Mexcrow

Mexcrow

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Initially for the free rolls but I’m finding CC very inform able in all aspects of the game

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried other forums but theres too much flaming and other negativity.I like the freerolls that are offered too because they play more like poker and less like bingo.

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I came to learn mainly. I'm a member of 2+2 as well. Got on that site to learn about poker. Got on here to learn and jump in some Freerolls here and there. I was thinking they could have an Elite Freeroll club for members with X amount of posts. Just a thought!

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am here beacuse Im improving my english and for the cardschat freerolls too! They are very good. Furthermore, the people of the forum are very kind and usually help with any question, so it is a very nice forum too :)

P

Pokerqueen78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here to learn! Get advice and read about other people's experience!

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started like everyone else, for the cards chat freerolls, but also to improve my game by exchanging opinions and strategies with other players.
also to publish my achievements and advise when I have an important tournament.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
First of all, I am here for freerolls.
Secondly, this is a very interesting forum and there is a lot of useful information.
Thirdly, I study English, and this forum has the opportunity to practice.

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree

I totally agree with your comments as I also came here for the freeroll exposure however after beginning to take part in the posts and reading all the comments it has also proven to be quite a rewarding experience with many new ideas around the world of poker to digest and analyse.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the threads and topics and the opportunity to be in the freerolls someday. I want to start building a bankroll and I like learning from other players as well...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am here because it is interesting.
In addition, I also want to play freerolls.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is very interesting reading, and many good tips you can get, and you can share. I think it's a good tone in all posts, one gets respect from each other.

Loyal_Flush

Loyal_Flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe some people are here for freeroll passwords. But I'm proud of that i'm not one of them. Simply because most of those freerolls are happening the networks which they doesnt allow customers from my country. Only GG Network :) And maybe intertops and iPoker . No Pokerstars, ACR or others...

I'm here because when i was searching something about poker, i found the MOST right and helpfull writings here when i search on Google. Then i wanted to be a part of this family. I'm really happy of that. When i need to know something (even stupid things) people doesnt judge me and trying to help me without want anything. Just to help me. I believe my poker level would be much better now if i was join here before. Thanks Cardschat!

I hope that i'll be a really good poker player in future and that will be happen with help of Cardschat members who replies my questions (even stupid questions!). And I hope i'll be able to help some other people here when i be really good player. I think i owe that to this forum and to people who helped me. For example @Phoenix Wright who adviced me really useful ideas and two nice books!

Last edited:
E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am here because it is an interesting page, where several nice topics often appear in the forum to debate or read the comments! Also because it is very nice to be able to play the pokerstars freerolls

M

maxmaster10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i`m here because many interesting suggestions post can be fix me my poker style

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've registered a while ago , but forgot about this forum . Now i found it , and i have plenty of time to see what is this forum all about , and i want to tell you it is the best poker community i know .
People are friendly and they help you if u have questions . Big thumbs up for cardschat.