Why are you here?

LBRASIL

LBRASIL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came in search of freerolls, however I found much help on the site and Amendo learning a lot.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First I came here to know how to get access to Cardschat freerolls, but every day I find some interresting info for myself reading posts of others and it is a really great feeling to be part of community!

J

Joe.lane3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I came to this site so I could get in on the CardsChat freerolls. Now that I'm here I find that there is a lot to learn and consider about poker. Just being active in the threads gives you a much broader perspective on many subjects. I'm still here for the freerolls but it's a lot of fun interacting with other poker players! Why are you here?

What free rolls? I’ve been on this site for 4 or 5 months and I never heard this.

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To read and talk about poker, the freerolls are a bonus which I haven't got yet but dont mind it :)

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I came to freerolls, like many here. But I suddenly became interested here. I think I'll be here to talk and learn anyway.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Communicate in the game and draw new knowledge. And of course freerolls.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came for the freerolls, will stay for the community.

I enjoy offering advice to new players and posting brags/beats. I am also looking into getting a stake eventually but hopefully I can get the bankroll built up on my own.

I am not sure if I want to deposit after what happened with Black Friday.

Good Luck at the tables everyone, this is a good place to be a member.

J

Joe.lane3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To learn new things, if lucky be able to give decent advise to others and to see what is going on in the poker world.

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes freerolls is good I admit, but it is also interesting to read the different threads, advice, and even share with other players, we're still all in the same boat ( playing poker)

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I decided to start posting here bc the community that I used to participate in is full of arrogant, annoying jerks.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i learnt about cardschat from freeroll games on PS i came and sign in cause you had a good chance to have some winnings via private tournaments but as i started to write ,have replies and threads and read some articles i liked CC and much more now that i participate on home games its fun and players here are good ones ;)

Last edited:
Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also here because of freerolls, but in the process I learned a lot for myself

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Improve the game by playing more freerolls. Also learning from the community experience.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
At first I am here for the freerolls.

But there are some real good peeps here that share same interest as me, Poker.

So I am here now not only for freerolls but to be part of a community and have fun.

N

NPKG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, im here for makjng money and fun , which other reason may exist [emoji41]

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first seen cardschat I was searching for online sites to play, and I came across the recommended site section, then I explored and seen they offered freerolls. Now I look for good news about future legalization, and exclusives.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Originally I joined because i read the cardschat magazine everyday

C

Cblevs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came for the freerolls but have stayed due to the knowledge this site can provide and the interesting posts people make. It's a good place to learn and I'm enjoying myself so far.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To kick ass and chew bubble gum

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the poker news and learning from others, the free rolls help with my bankroll as well! :cool:

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both but I enjoy reading different perspectives of players

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To participate in freerolls. But some of the topics on the forum were really interesting. In some of my posts I was able to convey how I consider useful thoughts for forum participants.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am here for several reasons, questioning issues related to poker, improve my English, participate in the Freeroll's and try to earn extra money. The players in the club have a high level of play, this makes you improve your gameplay.

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was recommened by a couple of friends & enjoy. spreading the word of the CC family through the social media club. i've come to learn the moderators & & advisors are top notch & treat members equal!! from fish to Megalodon shark CardsChat is the place for poker players across the globe! ♣✌👍🇮🇪

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure most of the people came here just for freeroll club. You know, this is a good way to win some money and learn to play poker without any risk. I also think that this community can help you, if you will have problems with some poker rooms.