Why are you here?

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to become a better all around poker player and learn from people who also love the game

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I got here on cardschat, out of curiosity, I did not know anything about poker, I did not know English and I had no friends around the world. today I already know what a pair of cards, I understand something of English ... and when I hear about some country, I think of cardschat I know a person from that country. see this video about cardschat https://www.cardschat.com/forum/com...c-invite-members-demonstrate-strength-274527/, you will find that there are real people here who preserve friendship ... I have a lot of gratitude to the cardschat for all the opportunity that has offered me .... gratitude to all people who help make cardschat the biggest and best place for those who like poker and have friends

AAdobAA

AAdobAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try luck if I get to some tournaments, kill time ...
and to do bunusy as info what's new, capture something English, useful opinions, just be "between" people even when they are alone :)

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 - freerolls
2 - communication
3 - to improve knowledge in some questions about poker.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm only here because of freerolls. To be honest. I played 1 times freeroll cardschat. 25+ post. Played 200 people. It was a pleasure to play.

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I'm aware of that as well but I've played some high dollar tourneys as well and you'll be surprised at how bad they play sometimes. I mean they even donk at the late levels, lol. It never ceases to amaze me...

E

Edgaro14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the answer of almost all coincide, I'm here for the same of almost all of you, I was tempted by the freerolls, but now that I'm here I find very interesting things

natasha555

natasha555

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like freerolls and that's why I'm registered here and I want to get even more experience of the game.

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't chose between the fact that I love forums and the freerolls and to have a place where some of my questions can be answeres.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came to this site so I could discuss the poker promble with other

forum bro

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knowing i was a cards maniac a friend recommended this site to me for all issues poker & more! realising there was a family feel to the social media club was a big plus! iv'e come across some great friends on CC & the freerolls are a bonus #fascinatingQuestion #AllIn ✌👍

Last edited:
Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I joined CardsChat because of their daily freerolls like many others here and stayed because there's really not a better poker forum than CardsChat.
so true brother Cardschat offer options & freerolls other offer a joining fee so yes CC is the Megalodon of poker forums!!✌👍🇨🇮

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like everyone it seems i came for the freerolls and even tho im not yet able to play them i already know i will stay for all of the things i can learn from all of you guys :) and its nice to have a place to ask stuff if i need to because i dont know any good poker players in real life
im with you man just came to Cardschat for the discussion & ended up with a family feel, a few friends & freerolls are a super bonus! if you haven't already check out the social media club my friend👍✌

Last edited:
georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Why am I here? Here I am for Freeroll Passwords! Obviously, I have no right to play them .... and I would like to. Day by day has not been there since I've been learning new things, I like ... thank you!

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This forum interesting freerolls, communication and the ability to learn how to play poker. You can build your bankroll. Here just interesting!:icon_flow

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For exchange ideas, receive learning advice, find information about poker, tips for improve my knowledges. Sure, for to play daily freerolls.

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be interested if someone knows a Spanish-speaking forum because it costs me because I have my English very basic and most of the time I use the translator, but if it's interesting to talk with other players

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, because reading forum posts can generate much more information than on your youtube page. Second, freerolls are a huge incentive to concentrate on the game. Here, thanks to the "developers" of the Internet, we can take advantage of this opportunity .

(I'm sorry about my weak English knowledge.)

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the poker news, and the ton of interesting posting to learn from. Good experiences with members of the CC to learn good strategies. Also like the community.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came here so I could get in on the CardsChat freerolls. But now that I'm here I being reading threads and I have learn how to be a better poker player.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just got here today.....but willing to learn.....so any help would be wonderful

R

rakspin_vr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be honest. I'm here for the free tournaments, but it turned out that there are interesting things that one can also learn here. There is a fun reading :)

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why are any of us here. Each of us is a speck on the planet. The planet is a speck in the universe. The universe is billions of years old by our way of measuring time. We are here for a blip of time. So enjoy your time as a speck for a blip and hope the next flip completes your hand.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im here to play freeroll but most of cc player here give me so many lesson, so im here to learn poker from you all..

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play ps freerolls, speak about poker and more