Why did you choose poker?

G

geoff4376

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw a poker game on tv, and I was immediately like "I could do that." Proceeded to beat my friends regularly in small home games. Studied, moved up to bigger games, continued to win regularly. Played and won a silly amount online, then Black Friday happened.

Now, games are tougher with much less action. Still entirely beatable. Just not stacking it up like I used to.

Let's hope that it gets opened up again legally in the USA and we have another boom.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chose poker .. because I was bored and I started to put in pages of games for kids hasdta that I discovered pokerstars and there I downloaded the soft and I realized that it was mine ... or rather that there is nothing else to be I like it and I try to improve day by day

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I always have been interested in mathematics. Poker became a fun way to implement basic math, aswell as the social aspect of playing live. Now it is a lifestyle.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing poker because I had a friend who played...He introduced me to the game...we used to play on Pokerstars for play chips and eventually cash...As I got better I started playing different version of the game and love them all...now it's a part of my life...I play almost every day and still love the game...

Minsk Pavel

Minsk Pavel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did you choose poker?

If anyone wants to share something about their dream or plans, feel free to. What motivates you to play? Why did you choose poker?

I started to try to provide a better future for my family.

I wish to pay my bills in the long run.
In the medium term, if possible move to Europe and one day play great tournaments. Can be small as long as it's important hahaha

One day I will visit them, I hope so!

" TAMO JUNTO"(it's an expression used here in BRAZIL when we have the same purpose. Go go go, good night player:):):)

I have chosen poker because, I guess, I have wanted to play and have fun, to win big money... Stupid motivation, I know, popular among youngsters though)))) Too many people think they are too smart to get a full-time job...

Last edited:
Z

Zhud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because it is a game that allows you to experience almost all the emotions of a person to the maximum. And it also gives a charge of adrenaline into the blood. well, and you can win money