m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did you choose poker?

If anyone wants to share something about their dream or plans, feel free to. What motivates you to play? Why did you choose poker?

I started to try to provide a better future for my family.

I wish to pay my bills in the long run.
In the medium term, if possible move to Europe and one day play great tournaments. Can be small as long as it's important hahaha

One day I will visit them, I hope so!

" TAMO JUNTO"(it's an expression used here in brazil when we have the same purpose. Go go go, good night player:):):)

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did you choose poker?

If anyone wants to share something about their dream or plans, feel free to. What motivates you to play? Why did you choose poker?

I started to try to provide a better future for my family.

I wish to pay my bills in the long run.
In the medium term, if possible move to Europe and one day play great tournaments. Can be small as long as it's important hahaha

One day I will visit them, I hope so!

" TAMO JUNTO"(it's an expression used here in BRAZIL when we have the same purpose. Go go go, good night player:):):)
I love poker, I consider it a game of challenge and talent, I also like it because I can earn money, all poker players like money, to be successful in poker you have to be disciplined with your bankroll, and always improve your game

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I chose poker because I did not find anything more interesting than this game.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a very exciting game, once started to play hard to finish. Poker gives a lot of emotions, hopes and prospects.:top::icon_sunn

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get adrenaline for playing poker, perhaps there is no more card game that so completely captures.

C

caxap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On this topic you can talk for a long time, but if in a nutshell, then by the following criteria: excitement, bluff, a lot of options, tracking the manner of playing opponents, tactics. Gives a lot of emotions and impressions. Good game.:p:fight:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I chose to play poker ... because it is a game of strategy, calculation of propabilities, and analysis of game patterns of your opponents ... this game fascinates me ...!

G

gencoal

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play games on sites like ww and made a lot of money at it games like hearts ...I was the best at it so I won then they told me I must be cheating because I was too good lol then they canceled the game ...I moved to poke out of well spite haven't looked back

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve chosen poker because it is an intellectual game on the one hand, where you have to think and try to predict your co-players’ actions and emotions. But on the other hand, you get a lot of adrenalin while playing,so you feel a wide range of emotions, it’s cool

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is an excellent opportunity to improve the financial condition of your wallet, but provided that you play well and bankroll

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't choose her, chillingly she chose me. Like a snake in the night she soothingly hissed at me. Drawing me in to hear her subtle lovelies, come be with your friends, dispose of your enemies, smoke, drink get high. Feel the rush, the thrill in-between breaths......money.

She's a c@nt, but I like her, is that wrong?! :D

P

Pokerqueen78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned playing free poker and proceeded to win a 1k seat at the wsop and that is where it all began!❤️

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chose poker because it's competitive competition. The thrill of massing chips in a multitable. I feel alive in a poker game. I like learning new things everyday in poker. I'd say I play poker over 4 hours a day to improve. The more experience the better you can become and the better you become the more money you can make. [emoji857]

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why did I choose poker?

I think it's a combination of the challenge and education. Love it.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker
I enjoy the game.
But besides enjoying the game, it gives me the opportunity to win money.
Previously, I will spend my time and money on various online games, but for the past 7 years I have played only poker.

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
choosing poker

Its great for the mind if you play in a healthy way.

Good maths and statistical analysis with instinct so it helps refine these skills as long as you keep it moderated.

Its good to dream of making it rich in poker but the odds are not good so better to try and enjoy the game first.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just really love playing poker, so much emotion and arena, I'm not given any other game.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chose the game of poker because I liked this game, at the beginning I was trying to play free chips and then I started to play for money and it became good for me to win and make a profit, I like playing poker and sometimes getting extra profit in my family, poker for me is the best game in which you can well try to win, but there are losses!

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I autoexclude my self from sports betting because I was addicted, losing a lot of money and a whole lot of my time. I start playing poker with play money as a replacement cause I got so free time, with the thought in the back of my head to move to real money if I was a decent player.

In a summary to keep my gambling habit going I guess.

S

seawolf84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose poker because like the game, no matter i winning or loosing :)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I chose poker because it's a good and entertaining game. Sports interest in poker for me in the first place.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I like poker.
As soon as I have free time, I play poker carefully.

B

badgerjim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta luv it

poker is a strategic game which gets my brain moving - along with the rush of winning hands/tournaments - I'm been playing since 10 years old.