Why Do You Play Poker?

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.
The three too. Hoping luck will give me an hour. :D

U

uknovaboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for the thrill of it!

I love the thrill of making a great play and winnning. I dont bet a lot of money so it doesnt stress me. Also you can start with a little money and with good play build a nice bankroll to be able to play for free!:D

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Studying poker is the way to be able to withstand the variance, because whoever seeks to continue on this path in a sustained way, does not leave free when roasting but rather bets to win by statistics and probabilities. Greetings

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker too!, I was playing recreational until last few months, Im now trying to be a winning player with nice results, and I have a goal of earn around $500 monthly at the end of the year, that will help me a lot to have a secondary income at the same time i do postgrade studies! :D

A

aaronz1303

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i just ran into it by accident and won my first tournament cause i was given a seat to a game where a player didnt show up, and won and got stuck with the winning high

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I'm a gambler and I also really like card games

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play poker for the enjoyment. nothing more. i dont risk a lot and i dont make a lot.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Money,money,money

What kind of question is Bro? :) I play first of all I like this game. I like to play with my friends, have fun playing games. I like to get paid for it.

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all I play beacuse I love the game, and second because I need money like everyone does :D

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without explanation

Mano has no explanation, in my case it was love at first sight I started playing and I just fell in love with poker

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play for fun, adrenaline, excitement and money.

Sometimes I get very angry, especially when I lose with AA, but it's part of the game, right.

But even so, I find this game sensational.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have no real explanation for why I play poker other than that I like it very much. I like the competition there is because everyone wants to get to the highest possible level in the tournament. And of course I'm no different from most other people and I want to win money too. But most of the time I play it because I just like it

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I play poker so that life is not so boring and mundane. Playing poker brings meaning to my life. I think that I am not the only one.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is a complex game, i like to say its similar with chess and can also be very profitable. i enjoy playing it from time to time

Lolquarant1ne1

Lolquarant1ne1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like travelling and poker give me this chance . Fewest time I win 8 000 $ and go out from brasil . Thank you poker !) :D:D

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like poker because of much aspects. At first the competitive challenge. In this corona time the real sport is limited so you can achieve. You could learn every day new aspects and you must work to improve your skill level. Also the emotions of loosing big hands as bad beats or winning with a nice catch on the river. The mental thing is another aspect. Stay mental in a good mood and did not getting tilt.

GLAVI65

GLAVI65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker

Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.

Playing poker is a way to exercise neurons, improving mental agility for all daily activities and also improves your temper and as if that were not enough ..., it opens the possibility of winning real money. Greetings

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always enjoyed cards as a kid with the cold winters in NW Indiana. Dad taught us draw and stud, and played other games as well. My oldest son, enjoyed watching poker on TV. From that, it became something I enjoyed to spend time with.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pure bordem lately nothing else to do when you cant go outside

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i also can,t answer this question, asking myself, why i am playing poker.
Sometimes in some rooms you can see good promotions and you can have free money, some good deposit offers and so on.
Also sometimes you can see some good freerolls in the lobby.
I just think that if you are tired from this game, then it,s better not to play it everyday or try to take a break from the poker.
After the break maybe you will enjoy more the game.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's fun, I like the money, I like to learn and get better, I have plenty of time on my hands, and because I'm working toward some goals I've set for myself, and I want to reach them as quick as possible that involves poker.

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hobby

I think I play poker ... because I just like it. It relaxes me and is a hobby that can be profitable at times.:angel: