Why Do You Play Poker?

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.
I play for fun and I like to think also the money, but I make less than minimum wage at it.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I play poker for multiple reasons. One is that it is just like a hobby. I also like that it makes you think and makes you come up with different strategies. Obviously, I also like that I can make some extra money with it.

Alex Okhr

Alex Okhr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play poker - because it is really a highly intellectual game that trains skills, character and endurance. The game brings great pleasure, it is more than a hobby. Sometimes even bring you some money..what else we can wish?))

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There

I really don´t know why I play poker
With so many fishes, bad hands, miss hands, etc Its a wonder that i play,,,,,

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because the game brings me pleasure. The game also makes me money. These are probably the two main reasons why poker has become my favorite hobby.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker hoping to win a lot of money. I'm sure this will happen soon. The excitement and fun is a consequence and comes with playing poker.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I saw a friend of mine playing online a few years ago, and that's when I fell in love with poker.
Since then I have been playing with more or less interruptions.
It's a nice hobby that you can even make money with if you're patient, sustain and lucky.
It's certainly a more useful hobby than, say, scrolling through social media sites on your phone all day...

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As one of the characters in Dumas' historical novel "D'Artagnan and the Three Musketeers" said: "I fight because I fight!"
I have the same story with poker...:cool:

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.
I play it because it is a chance to compete against other people from around the world and of course show a profit or loss will determine your ability

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I like poker, because it can put us in such sharp situations that the decision is in our hands. The excitement is great, on the other hand, I would be very happy if I could finally win a huge prize through poker. and then I would finally have a successful experience. I play poker to finally win. I will not give up :)

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
kills time and keeping away from drama gossips

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
it's fun, more in the background also because I can win the lottery, more based on me and not just pure luck, that is, for the money lol.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
It could be a learning process, it could be new friend, it could make or brake your day, etc. Poker is kind of catalyt of my life. :)