Why Do You Play Poker?

I

ipkis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play to pass time and to have some extra income with some luck. Also, love the strategy of the game
You are boring in your life it’s for that that you play poker? You will become an expert

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to win a lot of money. A lot, such a prize, for which you can buy a good car) And also I really like the game itself, it gives me pleasure, but sometimes there are big disappointments)))

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker since I was a child. It used to be fun during the summer months when school was out. I still play everyday and love it so I hope to win once in a while.

Beatlebug

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I play for the challenge and maybe a buck or two.

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love the intellect and strategy of the game. its pretty fun too most of the time lol

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a sport of more than just a simple game as the rest of the people see it, from the moment I found out how to play poker I fell in love with the game, it's a way to strategize and read hands or predict.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a sport of more than just a simple game as the rest of the people see it, from the moment I found out how to play poker I fell in love with the game, it's a way to strategize and read hands or predict.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.

Same here! A combination of all three! I love every aspect of the game.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
For the emotion.

Tournaments excite me, for the money not so much, because I know it costs to win.

silentshowdown

silentshowdown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmhm, the answer is instead of playing some stupid games that we have to pay again and again, let's play some thrilling game that would pay us.

Do you agree?

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

because I am passionate about playing it, it is my favorite game !!! as long as I can I will continue playing it !!!

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love of the game trying to teach gf to play better she already finished 2nd in a jackpot freeroll maybe shell be luckier than me lol. hope she takes a liking to it more and become one of her hobbies as well!

N

nacandpop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
por que jugamos poker?

pelare y pelare y gallina comere :)

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It gives me something to do to look forward to playing when you win there's no other feeling like it when you play for years it comes naturally how to play the hand that is in front of you you have feeling to fold or not to fold

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the interactive nature of it. Keeps the grey matter turning over.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play poker for a challenge and also to pass some time while I’m bored

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to be a professional

I play poker because I like it, I'm trying to make my profession I confess it's hard but I won't give up

"Not always winning. Not always losing, but... Always playing!"

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
because it is the kind of passion that if you give it the necessary time you can turn it into a full time job

S

StuLovesLemons

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s fun and I started playing online during lockdown to give me something else to do while in the house and for safety reasons.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its fun and frustrating !
Its a very hard to have both at the same time :)

S

Schijtlijster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do I play poker.....

That is a very good question.

Before I just wanted to know how to play the game, then it became fun to do, and later on I actually tried to earn money with it.

All of the previous reasons are gone. Now I play poker to get my life stabilized. Because of the illness of my son life has become chaos, and since poker also is chaotic I thought it might be a good way of practice to keep the calm under every circumstance. Of course I would like to make money with it, but that is not possible for most of the players. So also not for me, since I barely have any quiet time to play. Only late in the evening, but then I am tired of the day.

So...practice to keep the cool, have fun after all, and do my best even if everything is against me.

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for fun cause i sure can't make money at it