Why Do You Play Poker?

NDRWTRLGC

NDRWTRLGC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why do you play? Is it the money? The thrill? The fun?

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.
I play poker for the fun mainly. winning a prize is something that makes the game worthwhile but not the main reason. poker, as they say, really spreads my wings

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips

For me it’s probably a combination of all three! I really am passionate about this game.
I play poker to raise money and become a rich person

Ovidijusgv

Ovidijusgv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I’m play poker get a good time, have chance win money, it’s my hobby ;)

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's fun, I can do it while I do other things and I can make some money :)

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both the strategic complexity of the game and the mental toughness required to excel at it are something I like. It has many possible levels and layers of thinking that go into every hand, and it is quite intellectually challenging. In addition to teaching me useful life skills like maintaining composure under pressure and not getting upset when you take a hard beating from circumstances beyond your control, it is a distinctive blend of psychology, arithmetic, and logic. Many aspiring and new players start playing poker informally to pass the time and maybe convert it into a career, thinking of the day when they can transform it into a successful six-figure job that they can do easily from home.

eryk pakula

eryk pakula

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi ¡
Why poker? For money bcause i need money, for thrill yip i love '' adrenaline''

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play cause i like the game and the competition.
I am fairly casual player, but i like winning and if i win some cents along the way, the better

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

After a tiring day, when the whole family is half asleep, in order to escape from everyday life before going to bed, it's nice to play for 1-2 hours, shake off the grayness of everyday life.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play because I want to have fun. And it's always nice to win money.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play because it brings pleasure. Plus some money too.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play poker, I enjoy it!

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips

The money is one motivator,but I just love 💗 the game and what to do my best at it.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I agree with the previous arators, playing poker, like other intellectual games, improves your knowledge, skills and experience.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love both the strategic difficulty of the game and the psychological resilience you need to succeed. It has many possible levels and layers of thinking that occur in each hand, and this is quite difficult intellectually. In addition to teaching me useful life skills like keeping your composure under pressure and don't get upset when you're hit hard by circumstances beyond your control, it's peculiar a combination of psychology, arithmetic and logic. Many beginners and new players start playing poker informally to pass the time and maybe turn it into a career, thinking about the day they can turn it into a successful six-figure jobs they can easily do from home.
Oh, he said beautifully. That's just how much you have to spend before you start making money?!

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no good enough answer to that.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun and possibility to win good prizes lol:cool::D;)

maronza1

maronza1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
I play for fun and for the love of tge game. It is a game which requires a lot of thinking and decision making, its a game of fun

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a good pastime for me. The winnings are good, no, well, maybe next time.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me they are also the three that you mention, it is difficult to remove the money from the middle of this, but the fun is great and the passion is total

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, at the beginning of my poker career, the game for me was associated with money and drive. Now that so many years of playing have passed, the drive is gone and there is only interest in money left.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Me either!

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker brings positive emotions and, together with luck, there is sometimes an opportunity to earn extra money