Why do you play poker?

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you playing poker for? Does poker bring you satisfaction or vice versa has broken your dreams?

Great question.

I play poker for the challenge of the game. It's like a complex puzzle to me that "should" be solvable. I'm still trying to put the pieces together though. Maybe it will never be solved, but like I said I enjoy the challenge of it. I hope to grow my bankroll and move up in stakes.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

What are you playing poker for? Does poker bring you satisfaction or vice versa has broken your dreams?
hi i play poker much of time for fun but have moment and when i play for money when are good tournaments prize.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker in principle because I like it and although I made the mistake of stopping to play it 10 years ago (I was angry at the multiple bad beats and losing hands with individuals who play as if they were subnormal, but now I realize that just those types of players are those who will make money in the long run) and perhaps with time, study, practice and sufficient effort to generate some income.

E

evgd23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An interesting situation. I also used to play, then stopped playing. Now once again I play a freeroll and micro-stakes. Money not paid. I get pleasure from the game.

I play poker, in principle, because I like it, and even though I made the mistake of stopping to play it 10 years ago (I was angry at multiple bad beats and losing hands with people who play as if they were normal but now I realize that it is those types of players - the ones who will make money in the long run) and may, over time, study, practice, and sufficient effort to get some income.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker. I love races, good sports. It cultivates patience, develops logical skill, human knowledge. I found good friends with whom we play a lot.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for the mental challenge. The money involved is secondary. I enjoy strategy and intellectual challenges, which poker provides.

G

Gorblimey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker fulfills all my masochistic leanings. Great game for that.

AndreyMav78

AndreyMav78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It brings me exclusively satisfaction. Of course, if you manage to win interesting tournaments, then satisfaction tends to absolute)))

M

matinja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play poker....

I play poker for fun and it gives me satisfaction but certainly no dreams come true. I find it exciting if I can decide for myself if Player A goes all-in for example and other players go all-in at the right time.:cool::cool::cool:

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because i have been doing it for 60years i would say on a scale of 1to10 i am an easy 5 maybe but i can afford it and enjoy it i might add that it is a selfish game. it takes a lot of time and if your married and have a family, its not a good thing.

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im a promotional, freeroll poker player and play to win some money.
And i often do, although the promotions are going down, the last few years as we have seen providrers lowered their bonuses and f.e. freerolls.

O

Osirisgold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker

I play poker because I found out that I have some kind of skills in card games. I like to play because it gives me challenges and joy, and of course I hope to WIN big in the future.

Greetings from norway ⭐️:jd4:

G

GIO333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play poker because of my uncle who is professional and initiate me

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play for Fun

I play for fun, the same way some people will play candymush or something like that on there mobile. I play Poker and can win real money from nothing (Freerolls/Micro). ;)

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun as a hobby. I like the game and use it to relax after work. I also like it when i take correct decisions and win some money albeit only a few $.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for hobby and win some money

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It s my hobby. But i m plannin to go full time job soon..

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a while ago, I liked it a lot. I had to take a break because of other work. I am returning with better goals, I hope to reach them. Good luck everyone, we'll soon meet at the poker tables.
And good luck to you, I'll be happy to meet you at the poker table

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Y play poker for fun too. It's a way to forget about my problems.
GL !

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Now I play for fun poker pastime and relaxes me and takes me out of the reality of the everyday world and if some extra money is taken out so be jajaj greetings and see you at the tables :):):):)

M

miro1705

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
because i like fun;-))
have a nice day

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before black Friday, it was all about money. I was in school and barely making any money with my part-time jobs, and poker was a great way to supplement my income.

Now it's all about fun. I used to grind SNGs, now I give away money having fun playing MTTs.