Why do you play poker?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to feed my brain. :D So many players from around the world, and poker is a nice way to express their thinking. In addition, one day I want to be capable for getting money from it.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to kill time and make some decent money

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker to become filthy rich. No, I play for fun, but it's nice to win some money and win games of course.

HobokenNJ

HobokenNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play as a hobby -- at pretty low stakes. I want to win cash, but it's also the challenge of improving myself, and having something to think about, etc.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me personally it's fun and everyone wants to earn money from doing what they love.

E

evgd23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people think that the game of poker will bring money. It is naive. Poker - is a challenging game and beat the other players is difficult. Play for fun.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby

I play poker for fun and meet new people in the poker environment. I take it as a hobby and to get my mind away from the stresses in life. Fully put my mind to the game and helps me relax whether I'm losing or winning. ;)

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play poker because I am in love with this sport also because of the economic because if you have a good preparation you can live from your game and what more pleasure to do and live than you like

M

matinja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play poker, still learning but enjoy it and also learn from my mistakes:cool::D

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
First of all I play poker for fun and also because I like the adrenaline. If you are disciplined fun comes with money which is perfect!

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's many reasons I think. poker is one of my most favorite hobbies, I like spend evenings by playing poker rather then waching movies

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun, if you're lucky you can earn

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I play poker for something to do in between jobs. Its like my way of taking a break from the labor jobs. Some people deal cards. Some people cashier. Some people manage. I play poker. Right now I just got off a six month labor duty. Partly cause I was punishing myself for getting in trouble with the cardschat bigwigs. I feel it is time served and am hoping to get back to cardschat tournaments.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, poker is a kind of struggle for success.Communicate with different people around the world.Conduct live series and events anywhere in the world.online poker is something that my life can not do without.For some, it is a good earnings for me is just a hobby.

MauricioMjr

MauricioMjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a very satisfying game when you win some hands, and the vilain not flush in river.One hobby that requires brain exercise, give high frequent thrills and brings some money.

Jah Bless

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
once to me in the street an unknown man approached me and said, you have to play poker.
I asked him: Who are you?
he replied: I am you in 10 years
from the time I started playing poker

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very naive, I thought that I could change my life by playing poker. But I don’t have so much free time that I can devote it to studying poker.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stay satisfied with learning and making correct calls. That in it self, does it for me.
ths for sure. i love reading a hand right and making the correct call/bluff/fold. i also love learning and growing my knowledge base and hand experience.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you playing poker for? Does poker bring you satisfaction or vice versa has broken your dreams?
I play poker because I like this card game and I spend time in it both for a hobby and to win something and get extra profit if it works out and my card will play and win, so poker is for me both a hobby and additional profit, but I want to participate in a good expensive event and win some prizes, I even participated in the millionth tournament and got into the prizes but the prize was small, but I want to win more

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I play on-line for something to do. Just pay web site cost and lose. I really should be on a site like pogo.com. Those games use more of the intelligence. They through me on shady poker sites cause I drink and smoke weed. They won't even let us on pokerstars or fulltilt anymore.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I like it makes me earn money.