Why do you play poker?

A

Aspid2701

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it is interesting. Well, the monetary component is also present

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it mainly for pleasure.
But I do have a dream to earn enough money of it so I can go work just part time.
I have so many things I want to do, I wanne do things that could make the world a better place, but while I'm working full-time, there is no decent time for that.
So the dream is to win a big tournement in poker which covers my life time earnings, work halftime and start something on my own to research what I can develop to make the world greater.
But probably it will remain a dream.

P

Pepepep10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because its blinking awesome! Qualifying for that big tournament in the hope that maybe its your time to shine, mostly never the case but better than playing the lottery

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker - it is a hobby that can generate income.

E

evgd23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I can think about the daily activities and the opportunity to earn a little money.

S

Slevcenko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like different aspects of the game, thinking process, mind game (how do they perceive me ?) , decision making, patience...

I appreciate the fact that the reward is money, i can't imagine playing online for nothing.

I only play MTT, because i love the survival side of it, the pressure etc, a deep run can be seen as an adventure. It's why i'm not interested in cash games.

I love to learn and progress
and the feelings in importants hands :D